PDA

View Full Version : Caregiver/Sitter for Senior (Casual/Night)

bluewing86
07-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Looking for someone available to sit for an elderly gentleman during evening hours in the uptown area. Will most likely work the hours of 10pm until 6am, up to 2 or 3 nights weekly. $100/shift, negotiable.

Flexibility is an asset, as caregiver would likely work on short notice (nights when senior does not want to be alone). Preference for a lady sitter located in the uptown area. Very minimal housekeeping / medical requirements: position mainly involves sitting or sleeping in living room -- quietly -- while gentleman sleeps.

He is an endearing man with a great sense of humour -- just wants some company at night. Would love to be able to give him a contact number for nights he feels lonely. First Aid/CPR certification or past caregiving experience would be an asset. Caregeiver should have a caring, light-hearted personality.

Please PM if you are an interested candidate. Will meet for brief interview with him and I (over lunch) and expect to begin soon.

bluewing86
07-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Thanks to those who contacted me. I have gotten some great interest from highly qualified individuals and am confident that we will be able to decide on one of those candidates soon. (No decisions made yet).