PDA

View Full Version : Hippy Crystals

Leroy
07-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy hippy crystals? It is a deodrant that looks like a rock. I heard that it is sold somewheres uptown but noone seems to know where to get it from?

Lady_Athena
07-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Do they still have that " Earth Help " store? I used to see them there years ago. It is(or was) by the Tims in Brunswick Square on the way to Market Square.

Leroy
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Great thanks.. I will try there...

CM
07-18-2007, 11:59 PM
I think the Earth Help store closed down unfortunately.

beckettjag
07-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Earthelp wasn't closed down, it's my dad's store he just renamed it it's now called distant waters he may still have some I know I have a big bag of the deoderant crystals at my house.He has another store on water street too.He'll be able to hook you up with where to get some.But it is not closed.

j_a_cormier
07-19-2007, 08:08 AM
the feel good store might have some too!

Lady_Athena
07-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Earthelp wasn't closed down, it's my dad's store he just renamed it it's now called distant waters he may still have some I know I have a big bag of the deoderant crystals at my house.He has another store on water street too.He'll be able to hook you up with where to get some.But it is not closed.
Is it still in the same spot? I never get to browse around uptown anymore, just go where I have to go and back home. Earth Help was my absolute fave store when I was a kid. I would spend my allowance on the gemstones and making necklaces out of their beads. Great store!

jillrogers_7
07-20-2007, 04:57 PM
You can get it at GNC. If it isnt the exact same thing, they have something very similar to what your looking for. I think the name is Ice something?? Or Crystal Ice stuff lol I cannot remember the name but something like that. I am pretty sure thats what your looking for. Hope that helps...

beckettjag
07-22-2007, 09:51 AM
The Earthelp store was renamed and he moved into the much bigger blue oasis spot right beside where he used to be so it's easy to find.Plus he has one on water street it has a big sign that says souvenirs it right across from the cruise ship terminal and he sells different stuff than the store in the mall(sometimes better sales too) If he doesn't have it in the store you can usually order it, the deoderant stones would probably have to be ordered but they don't cost that much at all, I use mine all the time it's great for people allergic to scents and there's no white deoderant residue

ksbeckaa
07-22-2007, 11:01 AM
same thing at walmart in health dept for way less

Atchbe
08-01-2007, 09:32 PM
You can also get it at the superstore in the natural food section :)

mizunderstood
08-23-2007, 11:02 PM
The body shop sells them too...

Mandy
08-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Um, how would you use this type of item? Just wipe it against your skin?
Sounds interesting, never heard of it.

Will have to look next time I am in those stores.....

trinity
10-14-2007, 06:47 AM

Do they actually work? Because I went to university with a woman who used them, and boy did they SO NOT work for her...:-) Maybe she had a poor sense of smell or something.

adorabull
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Um, how would you use this type of item? Just wipe it against your skin?
Sounds interesting, never heard of it.

Will have to look next time I am in those stores.....

that is exsactly how it works, unconventional deoderant :0)