PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of any teams/clubs (tee-ball,soccar.ect) a 3yr old boy could join???

alaska
07-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knows of any activities that are availiable for 3yr old boys? My daughter is in dance, cheerleading, ect, but I'd like for my son to be in something to, but I'm not sure what there is. I had heard that most things they can only start when they're 5 yrs (like basketball,ect.) Is this true? I thought they had sports for little boys too like teeball, soccor, or something?
If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated. I'd really like to get him involved in something:) thanks!

tmckinnon
07-18-2007, 11:24 AM
You have to be at least 5 years old to play tee-ball (My 5 year-old just started this year). Children can begin playing soccer at age 3. The soccer season here in SJ starts in early June, so I'm not sure if you are too late to sign up for this year.
You can check here http://www.saintjohnsoccer.ca for more information.
Good luck.

poohbear68
08-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Hi my name is melissa and i am a coach for soccer baseball and if you would like to join you can bring your child up to taylor ave ball park located behind daly's store and he or she is welcome to join
we play on tuesday and thursday from 6:00pm until about 7:30 and in between snacks that r brought from the coaches for the children for working so hard in their game. at the end of the season they will recieve something from the head coach for doing a good job and good sportmanship. my email addy is poohbears682007@hotmail.com thanks

dittydottie
08-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Bowling leagues ages 3 and up every Sunday at 1:00 at Fairview lanes.Runs Sept-May.