PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the darndest things

trinity
07-15-2007, 01:54 PM
OK, today I'm in my room cleaning with the window open and there are two young boys running around the street playing-I've been hearing them off and on all day, "my dad makes more money than your dad" "No he doesnt" "He does so, he makes like $15 an hour!" .."where's your helmet" "it makes my head heavy..." ..so this time they bike past my window and one says "the reason most people are stuck on bottles and not breasts is you get money back for bottles, but nothing for breasts".

I had to leave my room so they wouldn't hear me snickering, and share this-guess they are still at the age where money back for empties is more important than girls.

Lady_Athena
07-15-2007, 02:03 PM
OK, today I'm in my room cleaning with the window open and there are two young boys running around the street playing-I've been hearing them off and on all day, "my dad makes more money than your dad" "No he doesnt" "He does so, he makes like $15 an hour!" .."where's your helmet" "it makes my head heavy..." ..so this time they bike past my window and one says "the reason most people are stuck on bottles and not breasts is you get money back for bottles, but nothing for breasts".

I had to leave my room so they wouldn't hear me snickering, and share this-guess they are still at the age where money back for empties is more important than girls.LOL Very cute:rofl:

dittydottie
07-15-2007, 02:37 PM
made me laugh.Thanks
"Out of the mouth of Babes"

Lady_Athena
07-15-2007, 04:32 PM
I like that said "breasts" instead of some other slang word. Unless the OP edited that for decency purposes LOL :cool::rofl:

trinity
07-15-2007, 04:53 PM
nope, the kid said breasts,I don't know how old but their voices sounded very little. I thought it was weird that two little boys were discussing breast feeding LOL, maybe one of them has a new baby in the house.

Lady_Athena
07-15-2007, 04:59 PM
LOL Perhaps that is what is going on. You know breast feeding is a hot topic when even the little boys are weighing in on it.:D

puppyluv
07-15-2007, 05:03 PM
send it to readers digest Trinity! They will pay you for it..cute!

sanstu
07-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Here's one for y'all; when my son was in kindergarten there was a TA in the class , as well as the teacher. The TA was a very nice woman in her 50's and the children just adored her. When I heard my son call her Mrs. Backup, I quickly corrected him and explained her name was Mrs. Bacca. He thought about that for about 5 seconds and then said "no Mom, her name is Mrs. Backup; when Mrs. Morehouse is away Mrs. Backup is our teacher!

Lady_Athena
07-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Here's one for y'all; when my son was in kindergarten there was a TA in the class , as well as the teacher. The TA was a very nice woman in her 50's and the children just adored her. When I heard my son call her Mrs. Backup, I quickly corrected him and explained her name was Mrs. Bacca. He thought about that for about 5 seconds and then said "no Mom, her name is Mrs. Backup; when Mrs. Morehouse is away Mrs. Backup is our teacher!hee hee that's a good one too!:rofl:

dittydottie
07-15-2007, 07:57 PM
wonder if she beeps!! lol

Flaxie
07-15-2007, 07:59 PM
I have one for you,

My nine yr old daughter and I were walking along the street teasing each other about her latest catch fraise "might as well milk it". Of course she must have heard a few things around the school yard because as we are walking along I asked do you know where milk comes from. Her response "of course mom! It comes from the cows penises" And then she gives me this look as if I had just asked her the most babiest of questions :rofl: