PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite gift to give/receive?

stjfairy
01-02-2007, 08:38 AM
What was the favorite gift you recieved or gave. I know its not about the stuff but I think it will help us get to know other members better. :)

My favorite to get was --best of she ra dvd set

My Favorite to Give--I got my son a little leaps system.

serialspell
01-02-2007, 09:39 AM
favorite to get--new jigsaw and socket set

favorite to give--gave everyone here books

after the games, stereos, and dvd's it is nice to sit down with the kids and read a book.:)

dmbeyea
01-02-2007, 10:18 AM
fave gift to get ---- framed pic of the kids

fav to give-- old sega master system .

but the wii is great to get for the kids.. laughing at them trying to play boxing.. lol.. tires them out.. :)

Corinne
01-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Favorite gift to get- clothes (seems shallow), but i had a baby and haven't had any new clothes in two years...good lift to the esteem to have some new duds.

Favorite to give- All the presents wrapped in shiny paper for my 8 month old little girl..it seems like the presents inside weren't all that exciting, but she really loved the paper. It was the best Christmas ever.

Cherry Pop
01-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Fave gift to get - the wooden jewelry box my 8 year old painted herself

Fave gift to give - The biggest littlest pet shop to my daughter, the look on her face was priceless

angeliiiss
01-02-2007, 03:10 PM
fav to get.......being surrounded by my whole family this year
fav to give....everything I gave was homemade this year and special for each person
Was a great Christmas,full of love,peace and kids everywhere(big and small) lol

Chinna Dah
01-02-2007, 06:55 PM
favorite to get, was my stainless steel electric frying pan I can not use the non stick ones cause teflon can kill my birds in minutes. So my mom and her friends hunted high and low for this one.

favorite to give, was a gift certificate to my mom for Dinner and Theater at Steamers, she has been wanting to go there for a couple years now. She was sooo excited.

je12122
01-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Favorite gift to get ---- my baby Boy Logan Alexander Gibb. He was born at 7:21am on Dec 25th!

Favorite gift to give ---- Not to sound corny but a Grandson for the Grandparents and a Son for My boyfriend.

Don't know how baby Logan is going to feel about his B-day on Christmas though lol!

Angii
01-07-2007, 02:02 AM
Fav. to get- Gift Certificates..

Fav to give- To my Brother/Sis Inlaw..A hand drawn pic of their sick dog they have had for 14 years!.(SJ Fiary) made this all possible!..It looks just like their dog!
Its better to give than recieve..
Angii

trinity
01-07-2007, 07:13 AM
Received: 3's Company Season 1 and 2. I had wanted X-Files and got this instead but I can't believe how much I am enjoying them, I just laugh nonstop through every episode.

Given: bottle of Grey Goose vodka, my friend has just raved and raved about it. (at 42$ a bottle, he better LOL). it was a last minute desperation "what else can I get him" gift and boy, it worked out.