PDA

View Full Version : arl how to remove stray cat

mattpage84
07-14-2007, 12:48 PM
i have a stray cat sticking around my apt down lower west, an the thing doesnt look very healthy. i have a 9 month old baby so i cant bring it in just incase it is sick, an ive noticed it's quite covered with fleas. no we come to my dilemma, there's no collar on it, so i dont know who owns it, but i know alot of the time the ARL has to charge ppl even when they drop of stray's, but does anyone know if they do free pick-ups or anything?

puppyluv
07-14-2007, 01:42 PM
I think you neec to call animal control..and I dont think the arl charges for real strays either.

mattpage84
07-14-2007, 01:49 PM
okay any idea how id get ahold of animal control? an it is a real stray, an the wife an i would have taken it in but like i said it looks like it had fleas an thats just to rough for our baby to be around, so would it be best to call ARL or animal control?

puppyluv
07-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Look up animal control in the phone book..or call the shelter..they have a number you can call there

mattpage84
07-14-2007, 03:05 PM
okay thanks, i jus knew id seen someone on here saying they worked for the ARL so i didnt know where else to ask