PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8

sanstu
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Sooo.... BB8 started Thursday night. It is the one thing on TV in the summer that is not a repeat. I for one have to admit that I do enjoy watching it. Anyone else a BB fan?

just-me
07-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Huge BB fan....I am so glad it has finally gotten started again...It is nice to have something to watch during the summer that is not a repeat...Got any favorites yet?? Can't wait for tonights episode...

sanstu
07-08-2007, 06:40 PM
I kinda like the underdogs, the 3 that were "hidden" upstairs. Probably will take a couple nights before I'll be able to pick favourites. I don't like the "real estate" lady! (the one that said half the town worked for her) Can't wait to see it tonite!

babydollbrat
07-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Major BB fan here!
Don't care who is in the house this year as long as J, H and K don't show up!!!

babydollbrat
07-08-2007, 08:44 PM
I take it back..........Jen and Joe HAVE to go!

sanstu
07-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Like Dustin, can't stand Joe. I'm disappointed that Amber was nominated.
I agree babydollbrat, Joe has to go!!!

just-me
07-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Getting so worked up over a picture?? Jen really does need to go...I was kind of surprised she wasn't nominated....I do not like Kail either....Dustin and Eric are a couple of early faves for me...And I do agree that Amber should not have been nominated.....

Cherry Pop
07-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Love BB! Joe is funny when he is happy but annoying when he isn't. I have to say that I love Amber and hope she isn't the one voted out. Maybe she will win the veto!

sanstu
07-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Hey Cherry, I'm with you regarding Amber. I do like her. Eric is crazy funny. POV should be interesting.

sanstu
07-11-2007, 07:28 PM
I missed most of BB Tuesday nite. Can anyone bring me up to speed?

MrsBeasley
07-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Danielle won power of veto and decided not to use it. Everyone hates Jen and her specialized T-shirts.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/

sanstu
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks Mrs. Beasley.

blondie04
07-12-2007, 03:10 PM
LOVE bb8, and i must say i completely agree about jen, i think she needs to go, i was hopeing danielle would use the power of veto and take Amber off, because i don't think she should go either, and i think Kail should have put jen up if that was the case. But it didn't happen...:) can't wait to see what happens tonight, should be interesting...and i agree i love dustin but i don't like joe, hes really annoying and whiny...grow up i say!...hehe...

babydollbrat
07-12-2007, 10:11 PM
All I can say is UGH!!!!

tred816
07-13-2007, 09:02 AM
I can't believe Jen won HOH!!! ugh. She'll get a real ego trip off everyone sucking up to her this week.

Cherry Pop
07-13-2007, 09:44 PM
I can't believe Jen won either. I wanted her gone!! On a brighter note, I'm happy Amber got to stay!

sanstu
07-14-2007, 07:02 AM
I am just a tad bit disappointed in all of the houseguests this season. They are all very young (except for Kail) and the girls voices are driving me nuts.
And Jen winning HOH! I hope she gets a new picture to hang on the wall.lol

blondie04
07-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Oh she got pictures all right, but then she went and complained the entire time about them, and ended up taking a picture down of her and her mother because she didn't have makeup on geeze! how disrespectful, I say get over yourself! i'm very disappointed in who she nominated, and her excuse was obviously a lie, she nominiated Danielle because shes jealous of her relationship with Nick, which is think is really weird! considering she has never met him before the house, and she nominated Dick because hes the only one willing to stand up to her, and basically tell her off for being so selfish and conceded! haha...i know i know i'm a little obsessed with BB8, but really theres nothing else on this summer! Gotta get into something....:)

sanstu
07-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Just gotta say I hope Dick is not voted out. Even though he is rough around the edges, he at least stood up to Jen! LMOA

Cherry Pop
07-18-2007, 04:10 PM
I cannot stand people like Jen. She is soooooooooo mean!

KaylaGregAlex
07-19-2007, 05:33 PM
oh gawd the unitard and the silver heals *gag* and then she through in the head band she definately thought she was hot

sanstu
07-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Hooray, Joe is gone!!! double hooray Dick won HOH. The game is going to get very interesting. Somebody needs to burn the unitard. It is wrong on soo...many levels.
I am predicting that Dick will put Jen and Kail on the block.

KaylaGregAlex
07-19-2007, 09:16 PM
I agree with your predictions lol....... bye bye Jen!!!!!!!!!

magoosmomma
07-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Hooray, Joe is gone!!! double hooray Dick won HOH. The game is going to get very interesting. Somebody needs to burn the unitard. It is wrong on soo...many levels.
I am predicting that Dick will put Jen and Kail on the block.

I agree and if one of them gets the POV then Mike will go in their place...

Cherry Pop
07-21-2007, 01:23 AM
But wasn't she stunning in her unitard!! ROFL

LOL!! Although I have to give her credit for finding so many different ways to wear it!

All you need is love
07-22-2007, 04:11 AM
I like Dick and Daniele, I think they are the most interesting part of the show right now. I also think that Dustin, Eric, Jameka and Jessica are pretty funny and I would like them to stick around. I really wish they'd give Eric, Jameka and Jessica a bit more air time when they are together, it's funny (from what I've read on updates, haha).

I'm not a fan of Jen, Kail or Zach, as Zach and Jen seem to be stuck on themselves and I just wouldn't trust Kail. The other remaining houseguests I am undecided on. Not sure what to think of Mike because he's so quiet, Nick seems to be flip-flopping around a lot with different alliances, and I can't figure out Amber because she's busy crying all the time, lol.

MrsBeasley
07-22-2007, 07:39 AM
I can't wait to se Kails' reaction to her entire alliance going against her in the vote. That can't be good......LOL

sanstu
07-22-2007, 10:15 PM
No big surprise with the nominations, however I am wondering if Dick should have put up one of the guys.

rugrat74
08-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Danielle won the head of household competition last night. It came down to her,Jen and Kail.

megz
08-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I hate jen and kail omg!

sanstu
08-03-2007, 07:30 PM
OMG, is Amber ever going to stop crying?

mommyd
08-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I forgot ALL about the HOH competition.. Hahah it was so funny seeing all of them go back and fourth like that lol. Thanks for posting who won!
I love Daniele! And yeah, i can't believe how much Amber crys lol, poor thing. I like her too.

Questions for everyone, do you like/dislike that the show is on three times a week? Do you watch all three nights? I watch Thurs and sun because i JUST found out last week it was on tuesdays as well lol, and now i just can't for the life of me remember it's on tuesdays.

sanstu
08-04-2007, 06:02 AM
I think when BB first came on it was on every night! For the life of me I can't single out one house guest that I would like to see win. I would like to see Amber go because the crying all the time is driving me nuts!!!! I don't think I have seen her that she hasn't been crying, or that her eyes and face aren't red from crying!!!! Dick will never go up on the block because the rest of the house is too..... scared of him. He probably should have gone after the juice incident with Jen.

mario1
08-07-2007, 09:03 AM
I love BB8 !! :)

jamez
08-08-2007, 01:56 PM
It's gonna come down to dick, jen and daniell! I think they'll start a secret alliance which is perfect. dick now know's he can trust jen. someone get amber a tissue.

sanstu
08-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Has anyone noticed you don't see too much of Zach?(not even sure if that's his name as we rarely see him!!!) I think Jessica is one to watch.

sanstu
08-17-2007, 06:12 AM
OMG, Dick managed to pull off the bigest coup in BB history, if not in the history of reality TV!!! LMAO at the look on Dustin's face when Julie announced he was evicited!!Priceless, just priceless!!

Who will Danielle put up? My guess is Jamika and Amber!

babydollbrat
08-17-2007, 07:35 AM
I have never missed even one eppi in BB history and that was probably one of my top five BB moments!
Love Love Love it!!!

tony_s
08-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Another first in big brother history a penalty nomination for jen she lost it last night with dick she freaked destroying his cigs throwing in the trash and pouring bleach on them.Then they almost killed each other in the yard while jen was trying to grab the cig out dicks hand lots of excitment this year i tell u.Now dick has jens clothers as hostage and she stuck in the same ones. dick says she will wear the same clothes till she leaves that should be real nice.So instaed of Jen eating slop she is breaking the rules by eating real food.And the drama continues

mommyd
08-21-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm sorry
Who's on the block this week? I fell asleep lol

Cherry Pop
08-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Another first in big brother history a penalty nomination for jen she lost it last night with dick she freaked destroying his cigs throwing in the trash and pouring bleach on them.Then they almost killed each other in the yard while jen was trying to grab the cig out dicks hand lots of excitment this year i tell u.Now dick has jens clothers as hostage and she stuck in the same ones. dick says she will wear the same clothes till she leaves that should be real nice.So instaed of Jen eating slop she is breaking the rules by eating real food.And the drama continues

I can't believe Jen did that to Dick's cigs. They never showed whether he found them in the garbage.

sanstu
08-24-2007, 08:05 AM
I believe BB replaced the damaged cigs, however I am wondering what made Jenn crack. This is the first time I have seen any sense of emotion in her! I also think Dick's behaviour is a tad bit over the top. Confronting people is one thing, blowing smoke in Jenn's face was totally uncalled for! Remember he also poured a glass of iced tea over her head! Could we be seeing a lawsuit against BB?

jamez
08-24-2007, 01:38 PM
It's all over for daniel and dick. There were two people they could possibly trust ,jen,and zach. think about it, can they trust amber or jamica. no. jess and eric(flip flop crew)no. the best chance they had was to back door everybody else with jen and zach. bad move this week. everybody knows if dick makes it to the end he's got it. they always give it to the strong bad guy.

Deanie
08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I think Jessica will put Amber and Jameka up next week. Amber has to go.....that crying is getting TOO much to handle!! I hope Dick has a chance, I have him in the pool at work! But if it comes down to Danielle and Dick, you know he'll give it to her so i'm pretty much screwed lol..........LOVE this show!

sanstu
08-24-2007, 10:07 PM
I think if Jessica is smart she will backdoor Danielle. She is soooo... strong in the competitions. The house would have to put up with Dick, however from a strategic point this would make the most sense. Together these 2 are just too strong, and they have to go. I think the best player is Zack. He has not done anything in the game (or has he?) and look how far he has gone!!!

jamez
08-26-2007, 08:42 AM
I agree. she'll put up someone with dick and then backdoor danielle. they all know they have to get rid of dick. but she has to go first. its all over for suicidal dick. Oh by the way, no way dick's giving away the money. He'll talk his way out of it and come out smellin like a rose.

RobinHood
08-26-2007, 03:32 PM
I agree. she'll put up someone with dick and then backdoor danielle. they all know they have to get rid of dick. but she has to go first. its all over for suicidal dick. Oh by the way, no way dick's giving away the money. He'll talk his way out of it and come out smellin like a rose.

We have Big Brother over here in the UK. Bet you've never seen a mental argument like this on your side of the pond:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xzCJ33zCRg

The girl (Chanelle) goes nuts lol. She lives near me in Wakefield, West Yorkshire (ohh the shame of the nation).

sanstu
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
OMG, Jess probably blew the game for herself. She had the chance to put up Dick and Danielle, can't believe she didn't put them up! Oh well!

sanstu
08-26-2007, 09:14 PM
We have Big Brother over here in the UK. Bet you've never seen a mental argument like this on your side of the pond:

The girl (Chanelle) goes nuts lol. She lives near me in Wakefield, West Yorkshire (ohh the shame of the nation).
That was the craziest tantrum I have seen in a long time! If Chanelle was on "American BB" Dick would have dumped a glass of iced tea on her head!!!:rofl:

jamez
08-27-2007, 06:16 AM

not bad,not bad at all. was that a caravan in the background?:rofl:

mizunderstood
08-27-2007, 05:11 PM
I NEED Amber to go home NOW. I hate her and her crying sobbing face! Please someone give the girl a tissue! ARGGG!

sanstu
08-27-2007, 06:52 PM
I NEED Amber to go home NOW. I hate her and her crying sobbing face! Please someone give the girl a tissue! ARGGG!

:eek: Her crying used to drive me nuts, however now she prays AND crys at the same time...... I have to turn the volume down on my TV. I can't listen to her!!! I really think she has lost her marbles!! I feel sooooo... sorry for the other house guests!!!

I still think Jess made a huge mistake in her nominations. Maybe I'm wrong.

jamez
08-27-2007, 07:48 PM
:eek: Her crying used to drive me nuts, however now she prays AND crys at the same time...... I have to turn the volume down on my TV. I can't listen to her!!! I really think she has lost her marbles!! I feel sooooo... sorry for the other house guests!!!

I still think Jess made a huge mistake in her nominations. Maybe I'm wrong.

i dont think so. she had her chance. but i was wrong about dick and danielle trusting her too.:confused: last year i knew exactly what was going on, this year all they do is stick with their alliances, cry, and pray. not a good year

jamez
08-29-2007, 06:25 AM
I don't know how much more praying and crying I can take!:eek:

jamez
08-30-2007, 08:33 PM
lord, please make amber go home. jesus we ask this of you oh lord jesus. please rid us of her. we ask this in jesus name, amen.:rofl:

mizunderstood
08-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Woot Woot Shes Going Home.!!! Hope everyone in the house has a life jacket the tears are gonna roll!!!!

mizunderstood
08-30-2007, 08:47 PM
HAHA why were u evicted?? CAUSE YOUR A CRYBABY!

jamez
08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
lord jesus, god of all gods, saint of all saints, we thank you lord jesus. god you are so good to us. we are not worthy of you ridding us of the cry baby. we thank you god. we praise you and thank you for laying the smack down on amber. praise jesus and thank god it's over.:biggrin:

Cherry Pop
08-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Maybe Amber being on BB was a good thing. It got people praying even if the prayer was to get her kicked off!!

mizunderstood
08-30-2007, 09:49 PM
LOL cherrypop!

sanstu
08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
Maybe Amber being on BB was a good thing. It got people praying even if the prayer was to get her kicked off!!

:rofl: :rofl: Good one Cherry Pop!!!! Praise be, she's gone!!!!

tony_s
09-01-2007, 02:09 PM
WEll bb8 fans its jameka and jessica up for eviction this week .They did the veto competition late last night and guess who won this again Daniele surprise surprise .Her dick and zach now have the votes to evict whoever they want look out eric u could be packing and with double eviction coming this week it could be interesting.

MezMaRi
09-03-2007, 07:59 PM
WOW double eviction night is always intense. GO DICK AND DANIELLE :)

mommyd
09-03-2007, 09:06 PM
WhaT HappeneD?? I missed it :( :( :(

tony_s
09-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Well BB8 fans looks like sneaky Evil d upto his tricks telling jameka she is going home for sure but they are targeting jessica.They figure eric will be too upset to win HOH this thursday because his love most likely will be the next house guest evicted.Lets all hope eric gets mad enough after they vote jessica out and wins and puts D and D up for eviction.Getting kinda of tired of listening to danielle complaining all the time this girl just hates everyone and everything.With the double eviction this thursday it could get interesting.

Cherry Pop
09-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I don't want Jessica to go. I like her and Eric!!! Let's pray that they stay!!

sanstu
09-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Oh Cherry Pop, please no more praying!!!!!!

Cherry Pop
09-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Oh Cherry Pop, please no more praying!!!!!!

LOL!!

So who do you think will go tonight?

tony_s
09-06-2007, 01:05 PM
The rumour in the BB8 house is jess is still be evicted tonight .but who ever wins hoh that could be interesting .If eric wins i think one of the team of D and D are going .But if D or D wins its a toss up between eric and jameka.They dont want jameka their cause if she makes it to the finale 2 she would get the votes for the money.I think they would have eric still in the house cause they all think he is a sneak and a liar so nobody would vote for him .Wait till they all find out it was not erics idea but he was doing americas bidding .But no matter what eric walks away with some money anyways.

tony_s
09-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Well BB8 fans the love birds eric and jessica are evicted .Atleast eric walks away with 40,000 dollarsand him and jessica get to meet again the the jury house .Its down to D and D zach and jameka.

sanstu
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm rooting for Jameka. Zack is too boring and Evil D and his whinney daughter get on my last nerve!

Does anyone think CBS made a bad move by allowing Dick to remain in the house? Personally I think his behaviour was/is abusive.

tony_s
09-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Well BB8 fans zach has won the latest HOH now he has hard decision to make who does he put up for eviction D and D or jameka.

FutureChief88
09-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Wow.. so he won HOH for this week? After dbl Eviction?

tony_s
09-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Well BB8 fans Zack has nominated D and D for eviction should be all out war the next couple days.Stay tuned

mommyd
09-07-2007, 11:40 PM
ok. unsubscribing from this thread..dont really appreciate these spoilers.
and before you say i should look at the titles of the posts before i read.. well i read these through my email and the titles aren't included there.

sanstu
09-07-2007, 11:45 PM
ok. unsubscribing from this thread..dont really appreciate these spoilers.
Agree with you!!! I didn't think when I started this thread that this would happen! So to the spoiler, cut it out, or start your own "spoiler thread"!!!

Cherry Pop
09-08-2007, 09:42 AM
I love the spoilers! I have a hard time waiting to see myself so to the spoiler - Please send me the spoilers by pm if you don't start your own thread!! LOL!

leeleemom
09-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Well BB8 fans Zack has nominated D and D for eviction should be all out war the next couple days.Stay tuned

That is awesome!! I personally can't stand them. However if Zack was thinking about the final 2 does he really want to be up against Jameka? He would be better off against one of the D's, if he wants to win!

tony_s
09-08-2007, 12:29 PM
That is awesome!! I personally can't stand them. However if Zack was thinking about the final 2 does he really want to be up against Jameka? He would be better off against one of the D's, if he wants to win!
The way Zack,is looking at it he has a better chance of least walking away with second prize.The reasoning behind the nomination is D and D would not take him to the finalle 2.So he will take his chance with jameka.It will all pan out today with the veto competetion

tony_s
09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Agree with you!!! I didn't think when I started this thread that this would happen! So to the spoiler, cut it out, or start your own "spoiler thread"!!!

Ok out of respect i will stop posting spoilers all though i listed them as spoilers .All you had to do was ask we dont have to be rude I thought some people would wanna know what was happening .Again I appolgise for stepping on your thread .Did not think was doing anything wrong

sanstu
09-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Ok out of respect i will stop posting spoilers all though i listed them as spoilers .All you had to do was ask we dont have to be rude I thought some people would wanna know what was happening .Again I appolgise for stepping on your thread .Did not think was doing anything wrong

Hey, Tony s, no need to apologize! I was attempting to get through the BB season without the "spoilers". Kinda fun to watch the show without knowing what's gonna happen! Guess it goes back to my childhood, when I would snoop for my Christmas presents!!!(and then fake surprise on christmas morn'!) Ah..... the good ole' days!!! Anyway, no hard feelings!!

ps. can you give me a hint as to whether Dick and Danielle are PO'ed that they were nominated!!!!

mommyd
09-09-2007, 09:37 AM
i kinda think it's funny you say there's no need to be rude, because in my opinion coming into a thread where people are talking about a show they watch on tv and typing out spoilers is rude. And i have asked a couple of times what has happened on the show after missing it on tv, so if you really wanted to help you could have been kind enough to post what already aired than posting about what hasn't aired yet.

tony_s
09-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Well BB8 fans the final HOH contest goes tonight it should be interesting between these 2 contestants who wins and who goes home.

MichelleM
09-13-2007, 09:25 AM
I hope that Zach wins. D & D get on my nerves.

mizunderstood
09-13-2007, 10:48 AM
I actually hope Evil Dick wins... hehe.. I like the bad boys! lol

leeleemom
09-13-2007, 11:05 AM
It is killing me I want to know who won HOH soooo bad!!

FutureChief88
09-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Is the last competition tonight?

UGH! i want to know!
Its driving me nuts!
If either D or D Won i dont think i will continue to watch it.

? What am i saying ?

YA I WILL!
LOL

mizunderstood
09-13-2007, 11:26 PM
WOW I am so shocked that Daniele showed so much love and pride in evil dick! Wonder if it will carry on outside the house??? who knows... but now the fun begins... the 2 D's against each other?? woot woot!
I can't believe ED went that long without a smoke!

Cherry Pop
09-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Who do you think will win? I'm betting on Daniele as Dick was so mean to most people on the jury. Plus Daniele won a lot of competitions.

FutureChief88
09-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Daniele was a great competitor.. and she will probably win.. But if they look at dick without taking things personally ( which i dont think will happen) that he will win..

jamez
09-23-2007, 08:16 AM
i've been downloading all the other season's of bb and this season(8) was the worst.they had it won right form the begining,who was going to take them out zach? it's a big letdown if you compare it to what will and mike did in season 2,7. at least they had some competition and not just a bunch of fat holy rollers.i think it's crazy that zach had to win two competitions and d&d had to win one.zach had to win either game 1 or 2 and the last one to get in to the final 2,not right,no chance.the season finale was just horrible. lets hope for better in season 9 although i would like to see chill town against d&d. will would have daniell doing his laundry in a week lol.:biggrin: