PDA

View Full Version : adopted a puppy from arl

WildWendiNB
07-07-2007, 10:30 PM
hi there
we just adopted a dog from the arl today....ok so why didnt anyone post anywhere on isaintjohn a warning that we`d want them all?!! lol
Of course there was one that stole our hearts.:) He`s a cutie!

His name at the arl was sasha but we have changed his name to Toby,our dog we had to put down in feb .her name was sasha,besides to us he looked more like a Toby lol

Anyway i just had to share our excitement !

Have a great night everyone!

Toby`s proud new mommy.. Wendy

MrsBeasley
07-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Good luck with your new furbaby Wendy!!

katzndawgs
07-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Congratulations Toby!!!

:)

brendabeaman
07-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Awww. Good luck Toby with your new family.

puppyluv
07-08-2007, 06:33 AM
http://www.saintjohnanimalrescue.com/?p=adoptm&id=561&t=1&b=p%3Dadoptl%26t%3D1
is this your fuzz baby??? what a sweetie! and thank you for saving a life! I am sure I can say many of us look forwards to Tobys anstics and pictures!!

WildWendiNB
07-08-2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.saintjohnanimalrescue.com/?p=adoptm&id=561&t=1&b=p%3Dadoptl%26t%3D1
is this your fuzz baby??? what a sweetie! and thank you for saving a life! I am sure I can say many of us look forwards to Tobys anstics and pictures!!

yes puppyluv that is our new fuzzbaby! my husband and i said when we got our new fuzzbaby he or she would come from the arl for that reason.....to save a dogs life. :)

we have discovered he LOVESSSSSS to watch tv! lol its so funny to watch him tilt his head from side to side watching tv!

Oh and he thinks hes a darn lap dog!!! lol

we are phoning the vet tomorrow to take him for his check up and in august he will be `fixed` .

We took pics of him yesterday while we were outside playing as soon as my sister in law downloads them onto her computer and emails them to me (her camera) i will post a few!

Thanks everyone Wendy

puppyluv
07-08-2007, 09:40 AM
what kind of dogmomma are you??? dontcha know all fuzzers are lapdogs? heheh regardless of size...grin.....too funny! cant wait for more stories and pics!!

congrats!

WildWendiNB
07-31-2007, 02:17 PM
hi everyone just wanted to send a quick note ..toby is doing great he has fit quite nicely into our family.
Our 2 cats are finely starting to come around more now they realize that toby is not leaving lol

i cant believe it will be 1 month this saturday since we adopted him!

i have a new pic of him but i`ve only ever put pics on here once and its been awhile so i cant remember how lol

Wendy