PDA

View Full Version : How to shower, wash walls , floors and dogs in only 3 easy steps!!!

puppyluv
07-07-2007, 08:06 AM
1st step...*must have* give dogs a bath..(separately is always the best though) so they don't stink like fathers rotten feet...try to soothe them as you massage the nice smelling doggie shampoo into them...keep repeating "don't shake"...be cautiously optimistic thinking, why was this so hard the last time...*this is fool's gold type thinking folks, don't be lulled into a false sense of security! It is trickery on the dog's part*

Step 2..after getting their head dry, forget about anything else and focus all thoughts on remaining in the upright position as dog decides he/she has had enough of this crazy morning, the tub & the nice smelling dog shampoo and barrels by you and into to hall...to do what he isn't supposed to do....shake...proceeds to slip on the hardwood spreading copious amounts of water all over the hall, the living room, and the kitchen before said owner manages to scramble to the back door to let the dog out before he "shakes" yet again.

Step 3..gather the 20 wet towels, mounds of dog fluff from towels they never even got to use to rub down with..yet are still soaked...and proceed with mopping up at the 4 gallons ( imperial) of bath water all over the floors.

*viola* clean again, the floors and walls are too and you smell as lovely as they do..most likely due to the many gallons of water you had shaken onto you!

Rickster
07-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Pups; That breaks me up cause you described it too perfectly to be quoted from something,LOL,. As I was reading I was right there with ya . I use to half solve that problem by jumping out of the tub before they did and while keeping my hand in front of their face,I would (sometimes) successfully stretch out to the towels before they had a chance to jump out and give the 'entire' bathroom a shower , myself included(luckily I always wore just my shorts for this TASK,LOL,lol. - Rick. p.s. been there chasing them down the hall on the wet hardwood floors too,and bare feet,yea...that's fun !! :rofl: :rofl: