PDA

View Full Version : City of Saint John Official Site Complaint...

Marigold
06-22-2007, 07:20 AM
I posted a few weeks ago about the Saint John website being down, and now I have a new complaint. Thought I'd check out the recreation section, only to find out that all the community centre info is out of date. The Carleton Community Centre is showing the schedule from 2005/2006! The others are a bit more current, but are still showing the winter schedules! It's a bit disappointing to find that stuff is out of date on the website...

s

t-bone
06-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Try subscribing to the newsletter. It is current and gives information on upcoming events.

CYBER EVENTS CALENDAR

Issued weekly by the Cultural Affairs Office, City of Saint John

Here's what's happening in the greater Saint John area in the next few weeks.

E-mail your event at least fourteen days in advance to culturalaffairs@saintjohn.ca

- JUNE 7 to JUNE 24, 2007 -

Know someone who might enjoy receiving this calendar?
Ask them to subscribe by sending us an e-mail at culturalaffairs@saintjohn.ca
View a longer range calendar at www.tourismsaintjohn.com and clicking on 'Festivals & Events'

Marigold
06-23-2007, 01:06 AM
I do subscribe to the newsletter, but I'm talking about the community centre schedules. Is there a place on-line that has the up to date info on what activities are offered daily? I know they used to have ball hockey at Carleton Community Center, and I'm looking for that type of info.

s

Misty589
06-23-2007, 07:32 AM
the newsletter is nice and all but i don't think that tourists are going to be subscribed to a newsletter. the site should be up to date

yoyoyip
06-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Have you thought about bringing it to the city's attention, rather than posting it on here?