PDA

View Full Version : Business Degree.

ceg
06-20-2007, 09:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone here got a business degree from UNBSJ. Do you find it useful or a waste of money? Was it very difficult and involve a lot of calculus?

And if you don't mind saying, how much did you end up paying by the end?

ceg
06-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Bump.

Leroy
07-11-2007, 04:56 PM
i graduated from UNBSJ in 2005. I ended up paying about 5000.00 per year for 5 years because I did not pass a few course and had to redo them. The course is very interesting and it is definately worth the time that I put into it. Although don't expect to get a great job here in Saint JOhn unless you take a specific discipline like accounting or something.. I currently am working at a call center that pays under 25,000 a year. I could get a better job in a different city although that is not an option for myself. There is some math to that course but it isn't that bad.. I have always had a really hard time in math and the only courses that I had problems with were the accounting course. Good luck.

ceg
07-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I've been thinking about majoring in HR and minoring in Management if I go. But the math part is my biggest worry, I think I'll need a tutor.