PDA

View Full Version : Vets?

clairegt
12-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi all and Happy New Year!
does anyone have any reccomendations for vets that are good value/good at what they do? I want to take my kitty to get vaccinations and a general check-up, not taken her anywhere before (I've only had her since July/August). Is she going to need vaccinations as she is an indoor cat, i have heard conflicting opinions on this. However would like to get her checked out anyway.
So any reccomendations and around how much does it cost?

sanne
12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
I took our newest cat the the Avenue Animal Hospital and found them to be reasonable and good.

puppyluv
12-29-2006, 05:28 PM
I like Cathy Adams at the Fairvale Animal Hospital

Misty589
12-29-2006, 05:53 PM
we take out 3 dogs and out cat to dr mosher in KV I think she is just great always so good to our dogs ..........even when boomer had explosive diahrea on her LOL she was still very good to him :)

kb
12-29-2006, 07:21 PM
explosive diahrea -------- beautiful omg ok try (all creatures) on sand cove they are pretty fair on price

domarloc
12-29-2006, 11:16 PM
I've been to All Creatures on Sandcove Rd and I'v found then to be reasonable but I found the Vet (Dr. Leland Thomas) to be very hard to read. He is a very shy man and doesn't speak much making it very hard to fully understand some situations. Something to think about.

MrsBeasley
12-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Dr Mosher is no longer at the Atlantic Veterinay Hospital. I believe (but don't quote me on it) she may have gone to NS.