PDA

View Full Version : The shelter has 121 cats right now....

puppyluv
06-11-2007, 12:20 PM
with more coming in every day..So, trying to save them NOW, the fee is $5-$10 per cat.

Please, spay or neuter your animal...Don't let your problem become theirs..

If you want a cat/kitten, rescue one from the league..

justme77
06-12-2007, 06:34 PM
If I had a big house with alot of land, I would adopt every single one of them. I hope people do chose to adopt some of these as they are delight to have. Good luck !!!!! Already telling people I know as I didn't realize they did have this many. People who came visiting here, and we only have 3 cats were thinking of adopting. Hope it goes well.

MrsBeasley
06-15-2007, 12:34 AM
And by all means, if you decide to adopt one....please do the right thing and have it spayed or neutered!!!!

We also have at least a dozen up for adoption where I work. :(

harbourchick07
06-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I am aplinying (sp) at the ARL to try and help out. I am raising money to buy blankets and such for them. They had a couple of cats walking around the shelter and had signs saying to please look at the cats first. It is such a sad site to see, and to see people just dumping their animals on them or just throwing them in the garbage, or off a warf or something is just horrible. i dont even like cats that much but i love mine and i love animals and i can't remember how many times and how many evil words came out of my mouth when my boyfriends mom dumped her cats at the ARL. i actually remember asking her if she would so it to her human child, when she said no i asked her why she was doing it and she was like " Because it isn't human it has no feelings of love and hate".