PDA

View Full Version : Glen Falls Break In's

dollydoo
06-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Just wondering if anyone else had their vehicle broken into last night in the glen falls area? I can't believe it. My dad and Mom had both vehicles broken into last night on todd street. They didnt touch any of the stereo equipment or anything like that but they did take my dads wallet and a toonie from my moms van. Just wondering if anyone else had a problem down there. They never had the problem until they got rid of the dog they had.

Misty589
06-10-2007, 05:26 PM
people leave their wallets in their cars at night?

megz
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
My ex always leaves his wallet in his car lol thats bad though! might want to get another dog

dan j
06-11-2007, 12:07 AM
This was a big problem uptown several weeks ago until recently. I haven't heard any stories lately but for a few weeks in a row I had my car broken into and lots of other people I know who live Uptown ad the same thing happen.

michp
06-11-2007, 04:25 PM
We live in Glen Falls as well and our vehicles were broken into Saturday night/early sunday morning. Nothing of huge value was taken, but I called the police anyway on Sunday but they never called back! Not very impressed about that!

dollydoo
06-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I hear you my parents are pissed. Their neighbors cars were also broken into. I can't believe it, the one time my dad left his wallet in the truck. It's funny though cause they were at the beach that day and my dad had baggy pants on so instead of loosing his wallet on the beach he put it in the console of the truck. And no it didnt get stolen there cause they were sitting by the truck and the truck door was open in the morning. They came home around 11:30pm saturday night and the neighbor came home at 3am so it happened in between those hours as when the neighbour came home his wifes car door was open as well. Things that kids do now a days. Its not the money and stuff that pissed him off its the fact that they took his whole wallet. I just hope that they mail it back to him whomever finds it. Everything was in it his BC SIN DL Bank Card you name it it was in his wallet.

megz
06-11-2007, 04:43 PM
better call and cancel everything , they might try getting credit cards online... happened to my brother once and he never found about it until he had a credit check and he had 3 credit cards maxed that he never knew about and a nice large cellphone bill...

K-AFBP
06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
I live near the Glen also and have lived in the area nearly all my life. I hear that there are a few watching now as I will be.

pamb
06-12-2007, 03:46 PM
me and my wifes cars were broken into also.they took are change and nothing else.little punks are probly doing it to get their next high