PDA

View Full Version : t.g.i.f

puppyluv
12-29-2006, 05:12 AM
Hard to believe the week has gone by so fast, but I can't say I am not happy about it:p
Anything going on for the New Years celebrations?
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/puppyluvs2dawgs/banjocatvb3.gif
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/puppyluvs2dawgs/49e1137b.gif

Lemme_LQQK
12-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Yanno pup I have heard that comment from a LOT of peeps this yr.
They all have said they are soooooo glad that it's over and they "can" wait for next yr...lol

vanessalynn5484
12-29-2006, 09:13 AM
I was going to go to a really awesome party with a live band...but then my babysitter fell through :-( I was looking forward to going out since this is the first time in 2 years that I have not been pregnant on New Year's lol awww well what can you do, their worth it!

So everyone who is going out, have enough fun for the both of us! lol

T.G.I.F all the way!

user5624
12-29-2006, 09:19 AM
I'll also be staying in for New Years. My babysitter also fell through and hubby has to work New Years eve. So I'll be ringing in the New Year alone with my book.

blondie04
12-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Last year my boyfriend had the flu on new years so we spent the night in bed watching the countdown on tv! This year its party time!! hehe...Were going out to dinner with some friends...then were going to go bowling for a couple of hours,then heading back to a friends for some drinks and the countdown...should be a fun night...Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!

Misty589
12-29-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm preggo so not much happening around here lol
By the sounds of it I should be babysitting :) what's the going rate this year? maybe i'll have a slumber party at my house LOL

Mandi
12-29-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm preggo so not much happening around here lol
By the sounds of it I should be babysitting :) what's the going rate this year? maybe i'll have a slumber party at my house LOL
-chuckle- Im pregnant too and was thinking the same thing. hahaha Not going partying, so i'm probably going to babysit.