PDA

View Full Version : Rules...

puretruth
06-09-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm sure i've just over looked them....where are the rules posted? I've read them before, just can't remember where lol. I'm wondering if it is against the rules to ask what daycares/private home centers...to stay away from...I know that sounds horrible but the only people who really know are the people who have their children there...Or maybe I could word it better...what daycares would people recommend??? I don't know...I don't want any businesses to get bashed but I'm sure I'm not the only person wondering and thought it would be good to hear what people have to say about their experiences with certain daycares...I know I'm rambling lol...so sorry, do you know what I'm getting at?...Would I be breaking any rules by asking people in the info and help forum to suggest where to send or NOT to send my child for child care, based on their personal experience? I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me...I won't start the thread until I hear a response...Thanks :-)

puretruth
06-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Ok, I found the rules and I'm still not sure if I would be breaking them by starting this thread lol...

puppyluv
06-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi Puretruth,

You can post it, but it would be as a closed thread as iSJ has had legal issues relating to such threads.

So yes you can ask it, but it would be a reply via pm etc type thing for responding..

Thank You for asking!