PDA

View Full Version : Full time child care needed in Quispamsis

Sheila_1980
05-24-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm looking for full time child care for a 15 month old boy, and before/after school care for a 5 year old boy in your home. Must be on Fairvale Elementary Bus route. My husband is a teacher so you will have all holidays and the summer off!! I need someone towards the end of August. If interested, please pm me.

Thx.

Stephanie
06-07-2007, 08:57 AM
HI my name is Stephanie and i am a single mother of a 3year old... i am interstead in babysitting come the end of the summer... i have a resume and referrence.. if needed.. i have also worked at 2 days in the past.. and have babysat my whole life.. i just took my CPR and First Aid course... please message me back if interstead

bevrande
06-10-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm looking for full time child care for a 15 month old boy, and before/after school care for a 5 year old boy in your home. Must be on Fairvale Elementary Bus route. My husband is a teacher so you will have all holidays and the summer off!! I need someone towards the end of August. If interested, please pm me.

Thx.
Hi I would be interested in caring for you children. I am a housewife and a mom of a 13 year old little girl yes I am on the buss route to fairvale school that is where my daughter went till then end of grade 5. The buss stops right out side my front door.I live on the clark road and the corner of Salmon crescent # 19 big baige house. I am 49 years old and my husband works in town full time We would be more than willing to give you a police check if you would like one I used to be a foster parent relief home, which I did for a number of years. We are working on our yard at this moment in time a little at a time it will be finished by the fall and at that time it will have a compleat fenced in back area. I don't know if your husband would remember my daughter her name is Chantal Dann she is now in grand 7. If you would like to contact me you can call us at #847-3826 My name is Beverly and my husband's name is Rande our last name is Dann feel free to contact us thanks so much

bevrande
06-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi this is Beverly again I guess I might have answered this wrong but I forgot to tell you that we do not smoke in our home I thought this might be importand as well Please feel to reply to me at 847-3826 I am looking foreward to hearing from you I am not sure if you will receive the other answer that I wrote to you. we live on the Clark rd and the corner of Salmon crescent and the fairlave bus stops right at my front door. My daughter used to go there till the end of grade 5.We can give you references and a police check if you would like one. I am a 49 year old mom my daughter is 13 and in grade 7 at Rothesay Park. My husband works full time in Saint John. We have a large yard to play in and we are now working on it and by the fall the back yard will be fenced in all the way aroundI have cared for other children in the past as well we have been a relief home for foster children for a number of years in the past we will gladley supply healthy lunch and breakfast meals and good afternoon snacks if you would likewe both have home med training and my husband has cpr and first aid training. I love children and this would be a fun thing for me as I am at home. We have lots of books and toys here as well if you would like to contact me please phone me at 847-3826 my name is Beverly Dann and my Husband's name is Rande Dann I dont know but your husband if he teaches at Fairvale might remember my daughter Chantal Dann Thanks Please feel free to call

Sheila_1980
06-13-2007, 02:47 PM
I have found somebody. Thanks.