PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hortons??

Woofer
12-25-2006, 10:42 AM
anyone know if any tim hortons are open on christmas day???

tattoochick
12-25-2006, 11:49 AM
nope it isn't open the only day that they close all year

dittydottie
12-26-2006, 10:08 AM
They all deserve the time off to spend with family and friends, They all deserve a great dinner too. Most important of all they deserve to have the day off just like each and everyone else to celebrate the true reason of this blessed season....Jesus.
Hope all was well with everyone on that great Chrismas Day 2006.

Tara
12-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Well I know I was sure working on Christmas day

dittydottie
12-26-2006, 10:28 AM
That is not fair that you need to work on that day.
I do understand about firemen,policemen all having to work.(for safety reasons) I do understand that nurses are needed, but what is wrong with a few of the nurses who have no young children to look after taking the shift to be sure that nurses of young children have that day off.(they could do the night shift for them)When it comes to a call center why do people have to pester them on that day? You know they are proberly lonely or alone and just want someone to talk to. So if you were not there to answer them just think about how much more lonely they would become and what they may do to get over that. Why not have the the people without young children also work the day shift, and people with young families do the night shift.
Maybe the best present that someone could ever give is time.

Tara
12-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Actually I volunteered to work that shift, 530pm-2am so I could spend the day with my kids and have christmas dinner, and also to get holiday pay, lol