PDA

View Full Version : The Condemned

dollydoo
05-19-2007, 02:25 PM
This is a good idea. Just imagine all the money that would be saved. Im not sure if we have death row here in canada but i know they do in the states and this would save alot of money. Here is a bit of info on the movie

A select group of death row inmates are offered the opportunity to compete in a deadly game on an abandoned island for one week. The winner of the game will have his or her sentence dropped down to life imprisonment and avoid execution.

However only one will survive. So you put 20 death row inmates on an island to kill each other to survive. The last one alive gets a lower sentance to life in jail. What are your thoughts???

Misty589
05-19-2007, 02:35 PM
sounds just like what it is, a movie plot and not realistic at all

dollydoo
05-19-2007, 02:37 PM

Yeah i know that but would you agree with it really happening??? That is the question.

t_s_cb
05-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah I would totally agree and dissagree for many reasons..Either way their going to die so why not die fighting for their lives??Anyway sounds like a sick movie though

dollydoo
05-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Sounds awesome look at the trailer for it t_s_cb you would like it... Or t would. Good way to get rid of them quick. lol

t_s_cb
05-19-2007, 02:58 PM
why are we living to die if we're just dieing to live..how would you know if i would like something so merely disturbing dollydoo??:mad:

dollydoo
05-19-2007, 03:01 PM
why are we living to die if we're just dieing to live..how would you know if i would like something so merely disturbing dollydoo??:mad:
As if you wouldn't. I know what your like:p . Nice quote tupac lol:rofl:

t_s_cb
05-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Huh? Who's tupac? :confused: That was a nice quoted I read in a peom.:) And I wouldn't ever watch such a movie.:mad: I have morals!:D Plus you don't even know me. You know what I don't understand..People like you making false accusations. Put your self in there shoes. Would you like to be them? I wouldn't:eek:

dollydoo
05-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Yeah I would totally agree and dissagree for many reasons..Either way their going to die so why not die fighting for their lives??Anyway sounds like a sick movie though

Actually if i was on death row and this oppurtunity came up i would do it in a second. As you said earlier why are we living to die if were dieing to live. That would make me wanna live more knowing that i could get a lesser sentance. As for not knowing you you stated in the quote about that you agree to some point. So don't try to sound like your all oh no i wouldn't accept that at all.

Also think about what you said "put yourself in their shoes." would you rather die trying to live or just rotting away in your cell and being gassed or whatever. I would rather fight for my life. Anyways if you would rather die in a cell so be it but i would rather try to survive. But you have your opinion

t_s_cb
05-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Actually if i was on death row and this oppurtunity came up i would do it in a second. As you said earlier why are we living to die if were dieing to live. That would make me wanna live more knowing that i could get a lesser sentance. As for not knowing you you stated in the quote about that you agree to some point. So don't try to sound like your all oh no i wouldn't accept that at all.

Also think about what you said "put yourself in their shoes." would you rather die trying to live or just rotting away in your cell and being gassed or whatever. I would rather fight for my life. Anyways if you would rather die in a cell so be it but i would rather try to survive. But you have your opinion

I hate you. You're so inconsiderate of others little miss attitude. Lose it for once.:rofl: I LOVE YOU BABY

dollydoo
05-19-2007, 04:22 PM
I hate you. You're so inconsiderate of others little miss attitude. Lose it for once.:rofl: I LOVE YOU BABY

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

KEEP LOOKING DOWN

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl: