PDA

View Full Version : No Permission

Lemme_LQQK
12-04-2006, 08:47 AM
A couple of mins ago I tried to post a reply in the "Services Wanted" section , once I clicked on "post a reply" It told me that I don't have permission to use that feature there.
Can anyone explain that to me?
Thanks

moniblue
12-04-2006, 08:59 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you must reply via pm. Is that what you did?

Bawango
12-04-2006, 07:57 PM
That happened to me yesterday. It happened after I changed my email address. Not I am not 100% sure but if you made a change to your personal profile you may need to click on the link that was sent to the email address you have registered on IsaintJohn.
Hope this helps.

Lemme_LQQK
12-08-2006, 12:51 PM
No Moniblue I trid to use "quick Reply" or "post reply", didn't notice anything about pm'ing...but thanks u may be on to something there .

I didn't change anything in my personal file or profile.
Thanks for the replies u guys.

admin
12-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Sorry about the delay

Moniblue is correct, though -- for the "Services Wanted" section, it mentions that you have to Reply via PM:
Services Wanted (Reply via PM) (http://www.isaintjohn.com/classifieds/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
Post services you're looking for. Please note: this section is not for advertising services that you are offering to provide.

This is because when people were able to reply within the forum itself, they were using that as a way to advertise their "services offered", instead of helping support the site by paying to advertise.