PDA

View Full Version : dog to home where i can visit

lookingforapuppy
12-24-2006, 09:38 AM
i have a 5 month old puppy and i want a place for her where they will let me visit, i what this because it is very hard for me to give her up, i have had her since she was 4 weeks 2 days old. she is house broke and very good with kids loves to play with cats she is a shap mix has 6 breeds please call me at 657-7357 i have to find her a new home because my dad dont want a dog please only if u r serious

lookingforapuppy
12-25-2006, 08:08 AM
please if someone knows anyone please my boyfriend thinks i should give her up completely but i dont no if i can handle it but if it comes to it then it comes to it but dont wait to call it will just get harder

lookingforapuppy
12-26-2006, 02:40 PM
puppy still looking

lookingforapuppy
12-26-2006, 02:45 PM
if she dont get a home buy new years dad is taking her to reasue league that is the last thing i want i wanted a puppy my hole life and i m happy for the first time and now my dad wants to take it away but if i can help it i want it so that she is not completely gone so please help me to find her a good home where i can visit sometimes and be able to walk her and stuff please help

stjfairy
12-26-2006, 03:08 PM
not to put a damper on this but, if you dont want her going to the rescue league where I doubt you will visit with whoever adopts her there. Maybe you should be open to giving her away completly. At least this way you can meet the people who will take her and know she is in good hands.

lookingforapuppy
12-28-2006, 01:18 PM
puppy went to a good home where i get to see her every weekend and she is in hampton with lost of room to run
thank you to all who tried to help