PDA

View Full Version : Since no one else!

SaskSask
05-16-2007, 11:39 AM
That I can see has mentioned this.....

LOL this weather is really starting to piss me off!!!

I just put summer tyres back on...6 days ago! Thought I had the wood stove fired up for the last time (this season) two weeks ago!
I don't know what to wear when it comes to a coat or clothing.

I will admit I have seen snow in May before (was May 25th I think....20 yrs ago).

This weather is driving me bonkers! Lol....doesn't help I can't stand cool or cold weather...

I know summer will get here eventually...and it won't be soon enough...or last long enough.

Yes I could move...but not for atleast another 3 1/2 yrs.

TVM...I just had to get that off my chest....otherwise I am having a great day.....and it is good weather to be painting inside the house with.

=D

Tremc
05-16-2007, 11:43 AM
That I can see has mentioned this.....

LOL this weather is really starting to piss me off!!!

I just put summer tyres back on...6 days ago! Thought I had the wood stove fired up for the last time (this season) two weeks ago!
I don't know what to wear when it comes to a coat or clothing.

I will admit I have seen snow in May before (was May 25th I think....20 yrs ago).

This weather is driving me bonkers! Lol....doesn't help I can't stand cool or cold weather...

I know summer will get here eventually...and it won't be soon enough...or last long enough.

Yes I could move...but not for atleast another 3 1/2 yrs.

TVM...I just had to get that off my chest....otherwise I am having a great day.....and it is good weather to be painting inside the house with.

=D

Don't worry, I'm sure your not the only one that feels like that! I too put my summer rims / tires on and now they are calling for snow. I guess that mean I am stuck walking in slush cuz I don't car take my car out in slippery conditions with uni-directional summer tires on!!

Dan_Man
05-16-2007, 01:45 PM
10-15 cms of snow for Frederiction, Sussex and Moncton regions tonight :P

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?nb16

SaskSask
05-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeh...lol we have had our spring...summer and no winter all in 2 weeks. I just hope this time it is a short winter =)

Snain in Sussex at this moment....

skallywag
05-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Ya, Al Gore's full of crap. :)

BTW, it's "tires", not "tryes." We stopped speaking the "Queen's English" since 1982. :)

Rich

nasoj007
05-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Ya, Al Gore's full of crap. :)

BTW, it's "tires", not "tryes." We stopped speaking the "Queen's English" since 1982. :)

Rich

lol
If your going to make fun of his english you should probably spell the word right.
;)

PS. I couldn't figure out how to make the "rollin' on the floor laughing" smily or it would be here.

skallywag
05-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh ya....just a typo. I type faster than I think :)

BTW...I am also English

lol
If your going to make fun of his english you should probably spell the word right.
;)

PS. I couldn't figure out how to make the "rollin' on the floor laughing" smily or it would be here.

SaskSask
05-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Now.....don't get your knickers in an uproar!
=)

space
05-16-2007, 05:25 PM
its only wet snow.. its not something that's gonna stay. there's nothing to worry about..lol

SaskSask
05-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Sussex

Rain mixed with snow changing to snow at times mixed with freezing rain and rain early this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low zero.
=(

T4
05-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Well, maybe with some *wishful* thinking...summer will end up being longer??? Oh to dream =)