PDA

View Full Version : twas the night

oldnugly
12-23-2006, 04:55 PM
well....... the night before the night. and i am shocked. went into the west side to pick up some croutons and stuff. and everyone was all dressed nice and looking good. everyone was polite, no traffic snarls, no bumping or shoving and people i dont even know where saying hello and merry christmas. except one poor guy at C T... he looked a little frazzled. i have absolutely nothing to complain about ( bummer ). well.... i am ugly most of the time. so a thank you to everyone i ran into tonight for making my trip to town and shopping experience a nice comfortable event. i wish every day could be like christmas eve eve.

Mandi
12-23-2006, 05:36 PM
I think I'm moving to the West side... lol.

Cherry Pop
12-23-2006, 10:46 PM
well....... the night before the night. and i am shocked. went into the west side to pick up some croutons and stuff. and everyone was all dressed nice and looking good. everyone was polite, no traffic snarls, no bumping or shoving and people i dont even know where saying hello and merry christmas. except one poor guy at C T... he looked a little frazzled. i have absolutely nothing to complain about ( bummer ). well.... i am ugly most of the time. so a thank you to everyone i ran into tonight for making my trip to town and shopping experience a nice comfortable event. i wish every day could be like christmas eve eve.

Lucky you! East side was crazy with crazy drivers and all.

subaru2222
01-23-2007, 02:39 PM
I think I'm moving to the West side... lol.

lol good luck with that.

Dan_Man
01-23-2007, 03:26 PM
I find it less hectic on the West Side :)

Chinna Dah
01-23-2007, 04:43 PM
I love the west side....been here for 24 years!

marriedchickie
01-24-2007, 07:44 AM
I love the west side, but good luck finding an apartment (at least in the area I want..hehehe). I just think that there should be more developement in that area...dont' put everything over east. the west side needs love too hehehe

Dan_Man
01-24-2007, 08:52 AM
I love the west side, but good luck finding an apartment (at least in the area I want..hehehe). I just think that there should be more developement in that area...dont' put everything over east. the west side needs love too hehehe

You said it! The West Side needs more developement. There's a lot of potential there!

Woofer
01-24-2007, 09:12 AM
i grew up on the lower west side and miss living there. ive been an eastsider for like 15 years now. but will always be a westsider in heart :)

redbridgelane
11-18-2007, 01:15 PM
West Is Best!!!!

kaj27
11-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Woa back from the dead!

Chinna Dah
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
I was like...this sounds old, then I seen my name, and was like hey what is the date on this one...oh dec 2006 lol