PDA

View Full Version : Summer fun

t_s_cb
05-13-2007, 11:16 AM
So school's out next month. What's everybody doing for the summer with their children? Or if you don't have any children, where's everyone going, and who's not doing anything other than working?? I myself am not doing anything special or extravagant. Maybe have a few bbq's and work. Let me hear you plans..Any dominican or mexico trips? PEI or anything?? Let's us know:)

dollydoo
05-13-2007, 02:20 PM
WORKING every weekend so no races for me this year booooo other than that playground picnics through the day and work at night.

georgebourgeois
05-13-2007, 07:20 PM
hahaha no races cause u knour gonna get smoked again this yr from the mustang fool hahahahaha hows my neice

ksbeckaa
05-14-2007, 11:00 AM
We go every summer to Old Orchard Beach in Maine. Its great tacky fun at an amusment park right on the beach. I went 20 years with my parents, missed the four years while I was in university and now go with my husband for the past ten years. Its a great place for kids aged 1- 100

dollydoo
05-14-2007, 11:39 AM
hahaha no races cause u knour gonna get smoked again this yr from the mustang fool hahahahaha hows my neice

OH don't worry about that georgebourgeois i can still go to the races i just have to book it off. And as for getting smoked by the mustang think again im pretty sure you got smoked last year sweetie.:rofl: By the way your neice says hi uncle george and she is great as always get your butt down here and see her fool.