PDA

View Full Version : TGA 4 -6 weeks old kittens

devils_angel
12-21-2006, 08:41 PM
I have 4 babies born on November 8th ... they are now ready to go to new homes and just in time for x-mas ... I was witness to the 4 births and have the actual times that they born if interested... you can call 646-1904 and speak with either myself (alicia) or my mom ( Sandy) to set up a time to come and see them, or to come and pick one of them up ... I am hoping to find them all new homes ASAP... kittens are eating well on their own ( sobeys brand dry food - kitten formula)

devils_angel
12-22-2006, 06:58 PM
I am sorry to see no interest in the kittens... therefore they will be going to the animal rescue league in the morning ... I hate to do it but there is no way I can keep up with 8 cats... there is my moms cat the 4 kittens and then their mom and dad as well .. I would like to say thanks to all the at least viewed the post about them :)

Lemme_LQQK
12-23-2006, 01:31 AM
I heard the other day theres 100+ cats and kittens at the ARL , apparently no room at the inn.

This was not mean to be discriminating in anyway , was just giving u a heads up.

puppyluv
12-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Please tell the league if you need help in spaying the mother so she does not have another litter of unwanted kittens. They have a lady there who may be able to help with the costs.

ps..The shelter also will NOT adopt out any animal over the holidays, so if you could keep these kittens for a nother week or two, it would be better for them socially. A few more weeks with their mother and they develop better social skills, which means a better opportunity for a forever home.

And yes Lemme, the shelter is over flowing with unwanted cats and dogs now..Such a shame. Some won;t ever be adopted, just put to sleep:(

devils_angel
12-23-2006, 07:19 AM
not to be rude but I know about having mom fixed she had an appointment to be done I called on a friday asked to have her and dad done they told me they had an appointmnt open the following monday I said they will be there I took them in and they told me that my male would be ready to come home in 48 hours but you gotta take the female home I said why , the vet said because she is pregnant... so my male managed to get her in the short time wile waiting to get them in ...I plan on having her done but they wont touch her until after she is al done feeding ... I hate to take them to the arl but I just cant keep up with them all ... I have mom, dad their 4 babies my moms cat and dads dog...if I was still on my own I would gladly keep all 4 babies with mom and dad , but my husband passed away in Julyleaving me no other choice but to move home for a while... long story short... mom is getting fixed ASAP

user5624
12-23-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your husband. :(

So the dad did end up getting fixed? As long as she doesn't go outside, you should be okay till you can get her fixed. Cats like to go right back into heat after weaning kittens :S

Anyway, point of my post, at least they told you she was pregnant. Somebody I know had taken her cat in to be fixed and thought nothing of it. When she was called the next day, they told her the cat did fine, etc and that they x-rayed the cat, she had been pregnant and they aborted the kittens. She wasn't overly pleased with that.

Lemme_LQQK
12-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Same deal with my cats I took both females in to be neutered and the next day when I went in to pick them both up I was told one was pregnant and they had aborted them.
But I am wondering why your male has to wait 48 hrs to come home , mine was picked up that same afternoon as with my male dogs.

devils_angel
12-23-2006, 11:15 AM
he had a hard time with the drugs... he doesnt take well to meds.. and he is also a big boy... ! kitty is going to a new home in about 15 mins I still have 3 left if any one is interested

devils_angel
12-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Another kitten has found a new home ... I still have the 2 males left if any one is interested

head_first
12-25-2006, 01:28 PM
What do they look like?

Sandra D.
12-26-2006, 10:25 AM
one kitten is back and white has mainly black body with four white paws with a white blaze on the chest and belly and he other is mainly white with patches of black and grey on it.

devils_angel
01-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Just to let you all know the 4 kittens have found wondeful new homes... Thanks to those of you who took one of them and thanks to all that showed interest in them... much appreciated... not that babies are all gone I have to give mom 1 - 2 weeks to get system back into normal mode then she will be goin in to be fixed :)