PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeve

dittydottie
05-07-2007, 04:13 PM
My biggest pet peeve has happened twice in the past 2 days: I do not in anyway like being in line to pay for something and a new cash opens up and they gladly take the last person in line or even worse someone just heading to the cash!Why can't they say whoever is in line next can come over here and be served.(if the person choices not to then go to the next one in line.)Matter of fact I was the last person in a line and I was told come over to a new line and I refused saying that would not be fair to the other people standing in line longer than me.The cashier gave me a strange look.These incidents were not even in the same store. I think if these stores want to make a name for themselves by saying customer service is number one, then they better start training their staff this.

richunclepennywise
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
My biggest pet peeve has happened twice in the past 2 days: I do not in anyway like being in line to pay for something and a new cash opens up and they gladly take the last person in line or even worse someone just heading to the cash!Why can't they say whoever is in line next can come over here and be served.(if the person choices not to then go to the next one in line.)Matter of fact I was the last person in a line and I was told come over to a new line and I refused saying that would not be fair to the other people standing in line longer than me.The cashier gave me a strange look.These incidents were not even in the same store. I think if these stores want to make a name for themselves by saying customer service is number one, then they better start training their staff this.

I agree

Clancy
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
hahaha I'm the person that would jump in that new line. What's the big deal, people need to relax.

dale & barb
05-07-2007, 10:58 PM
i'm with you clancy, call me selfish, but i'm in there to get what i want and leave.

dale

rhiley_08j
05-08-2007, 12:01 AM
People are so self-centered these days. Many feel that they are the most important people and that other people don't matter. I think they have taken self-confidence to the extreme. What ever happened to common courtesy?

kaj27
05-08-2007, 06:32 AM
People are so self-centered these days. Many feel that they are the most important people and that other people don't matter. I think they have taken self-confidence to the extreme. What ever happened to common courtesy?

That's also the biggest problem with the roads. You get some people who don't let you merge into THEIR lane.

skallywag
05-08-2007, 07:47 AM
It all supports my theory that 60% of the SJ population are legally retarded.

kaj27
05-08-2007, 09:05 AM

I'd say the world.

daydreamer
05-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I;ve been a cashier before, and I can honnestly say, people are idiots.
We HAD to take the next person in line.
But there was always always always an idiot who was at the end of the line who ran over.
I've even told people before that I had to help the next person, and not them.
THis always ended up with an un-nessesary argument.
People take that "customer's always right" too seriously.
At a point, it's not even worth crying over.
I say its a problem with the people, not the cashiers.
(Assuming they had to follow the same rule to serve the next in line as well)

christine chittick
05-08-2007, 03:56 PM

LMAO sorry couldn't resist...

Crystalbeach
05-08-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm at an age now where things like this do not bother me in the slightest..
I figure if you get your knickers in a twist the only thing that will happen is that you'll walk funny...
life is too short folks.

countesscurling
05-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I train the cashiers in my store to go to the line and take the next person waiting in line to their cash register. There is always going to be the inconsiderate idiot that thinks their so all-mighty important that they should go before everyone else. I will refuse them and tell them they`ll have to wait until I`m finished with the customer that was next!!