PDA

View Full Version : Permit Please Help!!

t_s_cb
05-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Ok, so I'm going to write my permit on friday and have no idea what the test is like..Can anyone on here help or give me any ideas what to study for? What kind of questions are there? Thanks a lot

Proud Auntie
05-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Know your signs!! They ask you like 20 questions on those. The rest is multiple choice questions.

new424
05-06-2007, 11:37 AM
you can download the drivers handbook @ http://www.gnb.ca/0276/vehicle/english/handbk_e.asp

t_s_cb
05-06-2007, 11:37 AM
really so everything other than the signs are multiple choice?? that shoudl be a breeze..but are the queations like how far away headlights should be away from another car or anything?

shy
05-06-2007, 01:46 PM
know your road signs.time to change your tires,how Meany people should be in the car with you.oh my goodness there are so Meany question most i found were nothing to do with driving.i just got my last year a good point for you get someone to read you the questions its much easier and were you have to write its to loud..hope this helps and good luck!!

Mandi
05-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Just read the driver's hand book. Honestly the testing is no where strict enough. You shouldn't have a problem with it. Most is common sense really, it's pretty easy. there are a couple different tests, but they will ask you anything that is in the hand book. including how long you have to have a permit before you can get a license. Just read the book and you should do well :)

MrsBeasley
05-06-2007, 02:57 PM
And make sure you know the legal limit for alcohol it's on all four tests.

mizunderstood
05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Make sure you Read and ReRead EVERY question.. the test i had they had the questions all worded different than u would normally think so that they can trick u.. best of luck

dollydoo
05-06-2007, 04:49 PM
What do you do at an amber light???? That is a question for sure. By the way why are you so bored?? You off in like how many mins. LOL anyways once you have it ill let you drive i guess.... In a parking lot LOL ill ask you some tonight. See you in a bit. Call me after work. Peace B

missday
05-07-2007, 04:20 AM
I found it realy easy. But watch out there are some tricky worded questions so make sure you read them carefully. Just remeber you are responsiable for anyone under 16 years of age if they are not wearing there seat belt. It was a tricky question on the test I had.
good luck :)

richunclepennywise
05-07-2007, 06:23 PM
I took my tests in BC. The one I always remember is:

What is the last thing you should do when you leave your vehical?

a> set the brake

B> close the door

c> lock the door

d> check your mirror

I got it wrong...I said b the examiner told me the answer is c...to which i asked "So I lock my door then leave it open right?"

The_Dave
05-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Its a joke,IF you study.

t_s_cb
05-07-2007, 08:35 PM

a> set the brake

B> close the door

c> lock the door

d> check your mirror

I got it wrong...I said b the examiner told me the answer is c...to which i asked "So I lock my door then leave it open right?"

LMAO

je12122
05-07-2007, 10:23 PM
A friend of mine wrote his permit back in January and he got stuck on a few of the measurement questions. Make sure you know how far you are supposed to ride behind an emergency vehicle, behind a school bus, how far before turn single should go on...anything to do with how far...he said they really try to trick you with those.

gumbyone
05-08-2007, 07:01 AM
A friend of mine wrote his permit back in January and he got stuck on a few of the measurement questions. Make sure you know how far you are supposed to ride behind an emergency vehicle, behind a school bus, how far before turn single should go on...anything to do with how far...he said they really try to trick you with those.

And what the stopping distance is depending on your speed.

dave

kaj27
05-08-2007, 07:04 AM

a> set the brake

B> close the door

c> lock the door

d> check your mirror

My car only locks the doors when the drivers door is closed and you have to use the key.

Wonder if you could say...."I do lock my doors last! I drive a VW!"