PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Season Finale

Cindy1831
05-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey...does anyone know how many episodes are left in the season and when the season finale will be? Just got finished watching the special two-hour episode. I hope Addison does get her own show...I think it will be great. Thanks!

eagallant
05-04-2007, 06:54 PM
What show was the black guy in that was the x-husband of the perfect doctor in last night's show?
It can't be ending yet. It just can't!!

leaha2879
05-04-2007, 07:31 PM
yeah she is getting her own show in septmeber thats why they were showing it, its a spin off of greys, i dont think it was the finale, my favorie show, her show starts september thursdays night

eagallant
05-05-2007, 02:10 PM
I didn't realize that she was getting her own show. Wonder how that will affect Grey's? I hope we have at least a month before they cut us off for the summer. Wonder what the finale will be. Bet it has something to do with Jane Doe's baby & her doctor taking it.

leaha2879
05-05-2007, 02:18 PM
i think something will happen with ava (jane doe) and alex, i think izzy is pregnant with george's baby or kalley finds out, merrideth and derrick work things out and grow closer after her step mom has passed away, i think the cheif stays the cheif of staff, christina and finance elops(?), lol im so addicted but i hope it wasnt the finale when i reminded it it didnt say in the description it was the finale, lets hope it wasnt.. i think the spin off will be good but not like greys:biggrin:

eagallant
05-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Oh my goodness. Leah you've read the script haven't you. The Lizzy baby thing I hadn't thought of. This is going to be a great season finale!! I agree with the elope thing but he'll instigate it for her. She's doing everything for him right now and this will be his present to her. George I hope doesn't go to Mercy West. That would take him off the show.

leaha2879
05-06-2007, 09:35 AM
It's my all time favorite show. I never miss an episode, I even watch re-runs..lol. They won't take george off the shower he's one of the best on there and a main character to the izzy, kalley story. The finale is on May 17. Don't miss it. I will be on talking bout the show. I think addison's show will be good to but wont beat out grey's ..lol:biggrin:

eagallant
05-07-2007, 08:12 PM
It's my all time favorite show...They won't take george off the shower l:biggrin:

Is that a Fraudian slip - shower instead of show? :rofl: McDreamy would be nice in the shower, even McSteamy!! McYummy!!

leaha2879
05-10-2007, 02:29 PM
dont forget its on tonight, i will be posting my comments tommorow 2 weeks season finale:(

megz
08-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Dr burke was kicked off the show!!!! for calling george a fag

megz
08-19-2007, 09:23 PM
im mad about that i dont think he should have been kicked off , but i heard he got a nice check lol

MissMem
08-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't mind that he got kicked off...never really liked his character on the show either..I found Dr. Burke kind of arrogant. Should make it interesting which way they take Christina though if he's not around.