PDA

View Full Version : Paystubs at the 3-mile?

Tara
05-02-2007, 05:35 PM
A friend of mine's SO works in the kitchen at the 3-mile. He got paid and told her he no longer get's pay stubs, that he gets paid in cash and has to sign a book stating that he got paid. The poor girl is short on diapers, etc because he's more than likely keeping money from her. Can anyone here give me a definate answer on this? She would call herself but he's at work at the moment.

6sixstring6
05-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Trust me, they give pay stubs, as a matter of fact, they don't even do thier own payroll it is farmed out and all earnings are recorded and given to all employees.

Tara
05-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Yea that's what I figured. Just needed to make sure. She called anyway and was told the obvious.

Crystalbeach
05-03-2007, 08:05 AM
That would be a "gambling" red flag to me.

Mandi
05-03-2007, 08:35 AM
That would be a "gambling" red flag to me.

That or worse. I know a woman though who conveniently was 'robbed' every check day, at least $300 every time, and her daughter always had to cover her rent. she had a really bad gambling problem.

eagallant
05-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Was the 3-mile stealing from her or she was lying to her family? If it was the 3-mile, which I can't imagine them doing, she could do something. If she's lying, I feel bad for her family.

6sixstring6
05-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Was the 3-mile stealing from her or she was lying to her family? If it was the 3-mile, which I can't imagine them doing, she could do something. If she's lying, I feel bad for her family.

What are you talking about, you have all 4 previous post mixed in together and came out with a very confusing analogy.

What woman is the 3 mile possibly stealing from????

eagallant
05-05-2007, 02:08 PM
What are you talking about, you have all 4 previous post mixed in together and came out with a very confusing analogy.

What woman is the 3 mile possibly stealing from????

Sorry, but Tara wrote "A friend of mine's SO works in the kitchen at the 3-mile. He got paid and told her he no longer get's pay stubs, that he gets paid in cash and has to sign a book stating that he got paid. The poor girl is short on diapers, etc because he's more than likely keeping money from her. Can anyone here give me a definate answer on this? She would call herself but he's at work at the moment."

The she I referred to came from the reference to her in this email. Tara referred her her friend as he & her. The whole cash pay thing indicates that someone is being dishonest. Either he is to the girl needing diapers or something's happening with the payroll. That's what I meant. I didn't think it was that confusing. Sorry.

taylor
05-18-2007, 08:30 AM
I know at my work, they pay cash but i still get a pay stub.....you have to to tell you your deductions, I work at the 3 mile and 2 years ago and always got a pay stub....Actually I got paid by cheque....I worked there 7 years and thats how it always was.

mizunderstood
05-19-2007, 09:40 PM
taylor do u still work at the 3 mile?

taylor
05-20-2007, 11:53 AM
No i have not worked there in 2 years

sweetnessthing
09-20-2007, 08:57 AM
hello im friends with the owner she had me to pass this along took me a while to log in and get on that and it won't let me post a reply....could you do me a favor and rely to "tara" and let her know that we do NOT pay "cash" to our kitchen employees....everthing is by paycheque....I would suggest to her that someone is no longer working here...she can call me ...give her my cell.
thanks a million .kim

taylor
09-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Like i said I did work there almost 7 years in total....and they always paid by cheuque and you got a pay stub....you may be thinking Tip outs to the kitchen they were in cash....It had nothing to do with there pay it was just a little extra bonus to the kitchen from the servers ....That was paid weekly I believe.

Marsha