PDA

View Full Version : Neckringitis!!

T4
04-29-2007, 07:08 PM
lol....my new term for a shirt problem I'm having. My work shirts are "white" I have only 3 and work 5 straight days a week. I can NEVER for whatever reason seem to avoid having ring around the collar!! I have tried soaking them in javex, scrubbing them with a stain remover....and I still end up having neckringitis!!

Any suggestions??

MrsBeasley
04-29-2007, 08:42 PM
You might want to try Lestoil, I know it removes yellow sweat/deodorant marks from the armpits of white shirts.

ksbeckaa
04-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Shampoo also works great. Put in on, let it soak in for a few hours ( all day/ all night, whatever) and then wash as usual

T4
04-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them both!! I also forgot to mention, that I do shower and bathe daily!! LOL...

ksbeckaa
05-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Just to clarify..I meant putting the shampoo on the garment....not on you :)

T4
05-01-2007, 04:55 PM
LOL....I knew that you meant the shirts!:) I to, was just clarifying that I do keep my body clean! LOL (someone might of thought that I didn't lol)

puppyluv
05-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Simple Green.. an awesome product, smells great too. It is a household cleaner, but a great product for ring aorund the collar :)

lee
05-07-2007, 02:39 PM
I have a problem with my whites turning yellowish. I tried warm water, hot water cold water.. nothing works.. I will try these tricks.. thanks

MrsBeasley
05-07-2007, 06:48 PM
I have a problem with my whites turning yellowish. I tried warm water, hot water cold water.. nothing works.. I will try these tricks.. thanks

For this problem you might want to try "Mrs Stewarts Liquid Bluing" found in the laundry aisle added according to the directions on the bottle to your whites, also hanging your whites on a clothesline (the sun acts as a natural bleaching source).

The_Dave
05-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I find lestoil works on everything when it comes to doing the laundry. Just use a cap full and rub it in very well on problem areas. Put the shirts in the washer and let them wash for a few minutes, then stop the washer and let them soak for about 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure you use your normal detergent also. It also may be time for new shirts.