PDA

View Full Version : Debate guilty or not (moved)

lotssafun
04-28-2007, 05:15 PM

vanessalynn5484
04-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Researching it now :D

BTW I am not trying to be insensitive and my deepest sympathy extend to all who are effected by this event.

I am nosy though and I hope it was not interpreted as being insensitive.

coffeegal
04-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Now there is a debate. I remember the American Justice edition on her. Did she kill her two boys??? Its a tough one, she was found guilty and is in prison, but did she do it??? People react differently when faced with tragedy, but a silly string birthday party at the gravesite of one of the boys within a few days of the murders??? Makes you wonder.

Mandi
04-28-2007, 05:31 PM
ok, for those with crime addictions lol. here is something to keep you busy for the evening :) maybe i should start a new thread for this? Darlie Routier, guilty or innocent? not familiar with the name, google it

I'd say guilty...

Mandi
04-28-2007, 05:45 PM
prison? try death row in Texas at that! the ole guilty by silly string huh? ALOT of new evidence has recently come to light in this case....

i couldn't find anything on new evidence, but the old stuff would certainly be enough for me to say guilty. The fact that she chased the killer into the kitchen, although the broken glass was ontop of her bloddy footprints. And who thinks of cleaning blood up around the kitchen sink when their two children were brutally murdered and their killer was getting away?