PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo it is Friday! :)

puppyluv
04-20-2007, 06:44 AM
and even better, it's sunny out there!

vanessalynn5484
04-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Argh I am happy it's Friday because so far not much else has been working out this morning. I slept through my alarm to find out my internet connection is not working and I really need that for work on here (I have customers stopping by today) and for other work that I do.

I bet it's all this anti-spyware junk my boyfriend fills my computer with :p I never had so many viruses and spyware until I had so many programs to fight them :p:p:p

I got it working, but it's slow. I really do not want to have to go and disconnect the router and connect the computer to the modem because it is physically a complicated set up due to my lack of space and anyways..ohhh.... it's gonna be a pain in the butt. :(

But yay it's Friday so things are looking up naturally!*

*No, I am not being sarcastic :D

anthony_sinderly
04-20-2007, 09:19 AM
What more could you ask for? Nice Day And No School!..Wait I Know What Sucks..Its 4 20. Personally I Dont Do Weed..And Never Have :D

rhiley_08j
04-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Woo hoo 420!!! Beautiful sunny day, laid off work, beer in the fridge, I'm goin" fishin'!!!!

vanessalynn5484
04-20-2007, 10:54 AM
LOL What is wrong with today being 4 20? I do not smoke cannabis and it doesn't bother me at all. I am sure it will be less eventful than an evening pub crawl in the great scheme of things.

Lock up your potato chips and hide you video games !!! It's 420 the most terrible day of REEFER MADNESS!!!!!! :eek:

vanessalynn5484
04-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Woo hoo 420!!! Beautiful sunny day, laid off work, beer in the fridge, I'm goin" fishin'!!!!No one will say anything to you for stating you have beer, but I bet if you would have said you were going down by the river to do a toke you would have gotten flamed!!! lol

rhiley_08j
04-20-2007, 11:11 AM
[quote=vanessalynn5484;84703]No one will say anything to you for stating you have beer, but I bet if you would have said you were going down by the river to do a toke you would have gotten flamed!!! lol
/quote]

To each his own, maybe I am going to go down to the river and light up a big fatty and become one with nature LOL

vanessalynn5484
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
hehehehehehe Tell the fisheys I said hi....