PDA

View Full Version : Pay It Forward

tred816
04-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Let's Put on a Happy Face!!! :biggrin:

We've had similar threads before, but I thought it would be nice to start a "Pay it Forward" thread.

Pick 3 people and do something nice for each of them, tell them why you're doing it and see where it takes you.

Then, post it here. It doesn't have to be anything major, just a simple act of kindness.

I'd like to see the different things we come up with.

Here are Mine...

Take my nieces and nephew for the nice so my sister in laws can have a much needed break
Give someone a free make over at my party Sunday
Write a thank you note to one of my close friends or family member to tell them him or her how much they are appreciated.What are yours?

richunclepennywise
05-02-2007, 07:44 PM
I like the idea....but I haven't picked three people.

I did give a lady a ride down to sobey's when i saw her waiting for the fairville bus on saturday, unfortunatley the fairville doesn't run saturdays.

really this is just a long winded bump.

vanessalynn5484
05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
That is really sweet richunclepennywise :) Just like your PM, which a lot of people wouldn't be nice enough to care to send. You reminded me what makes this site so grand. :biggrin: If I could leave positive feedback for discussion forums you'd be getting a thumbs up!

I guess I didn't pick three people either, but I'll get back to you on that one.