PDA

View Full Version : Breast Cancer Magnetic Pink Ribbon

HitByABus
12-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi...
Does anyone know where I could buy a magnetic pink breast cancer ribbon for my car. I know I can order one from the Halifax Breast Cancer Clinic, but I was wondering of anyone know where I could purchase one here in the city. Walmart does have some pink ribbons but they are the stick on ones and I dont want to peel the paint off my car.
Thanks In Advance
For Any Imput....
Hit:D

oasis
12-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Zellers McAlister have them. My Wife got here's there.

Cartersmom
12-20-2006, 01:13 AM
They were available at CIBC. I have also seen them at a flea market.

Cherry Pop
12-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Try the thieves who stole it off my mom's car!

TazzTammy2
12-21-2006, 08:21 PM
The Dolan Rd Irving on McKay Highway. Good Luck with not having it stolen, I lost 4 already, so now I just have a pin on my purse.

Good Luck

oh_so_cute1974
12-23-2006, 08:30 PM
You can get them at Giant Tiger too... I don't have a problem of having them stolen, I just have the problem of them falling off. Dirt gets underneath. I currently have the Support our troops magnet and I had to put it in my window for now due to the dirt that builds up underneath because the edges of the magnet is curling at the edges..

user5624
12-23-2006, 09:40 PM
I have one that I ordered online, but I just put it on my fridge.

HitByABus
01-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Thanks All....I finally got one from a friend at work ......

Happy New Year
Hit....

Freudian
01-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Anything you stick on your car, esp. magnets, WILL scratch your paint and if you ever take it off, you will notice a ghost image outlining where you had the magnet or or stick-on items.

This isn't a big deal for alot of ppl, but if you hadn't thought of that and don't want the outline of a ribbon or somting on your car after you take it off, or scratches in that area.... might want to re-think that magnet.

Cheers - and nothing against the causes those ribbons support, just simply car-care stuff.