PDA

View Full Version : A nutball..Angelina Jolie

puppyluv
04-18-2007, 08:38 AM
She sys she feels more for her adopted children than her bilogical one because they werent as priviledged? Good grief! These are all children she chose to adopt or have! http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Brad+Pitts+Shiloh+upset/Celebs/Bang/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=BSBS70096&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

vanessalynn5484
04-18-2007, 10:03 AM
I read this before and I have to say I kind of think it was taken out of context. Her adopted children were rescued from terrible situations where her biological child was born into a life of privilege.

She herself was born to two famous parents. She was quite troubled before she adopted her first child and she seems to be keeping her nose clean lately.

Isn't it natural when adjusting to motherhood to have complexes. Perhaps she feels the need to confirm she loves her adopted children very much and as much as her biological children. I think it just came out wrong, and the media spun it to get a story.

puppyluv
04-18-2007, 10:11 AM
That could be..I don't know..I still think she is more than a lil wacky though:p

vanessalynn5484
04-18-2007, 12:53 PM
LOL yeah I'll agree with you on that one :biggrin:

Chinna Dah
04-19-2007, 06:40 AM
I think all stars are a little wacky.

Mandi
04-19-2007, 06:55 AM
'A source' That could be the first bum they found outside a Starbucks. I have a hard time believing she would neglect her own child (any of them) She's one of the few celebrity moms who actually seems to be involved with her babies.

vanessalynn5484
04-19-2007, 07:04 AM
Yeah I think her parents pawned her off on nannies or something. The poor girl used to cut herself and also wore a vial of Billy Bob Thorton's blood around her neck. Now I like a hot older man too;), but ick!

The kids seemed to have changed her. I think she wants to be more involved then her own parents. Maybe she found the right medication to treat her imbalance. Someone on the forum said before, that just because someone is famous it doesn't mean they have mental healthy automatically. Quite the opposite, I would imagine, as the only way to make it is the business is countless rejections and compromising who you are in most cases.