PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Murray?

eagallant
04-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi, there is a lot of spray painted houses in the north end over the last week. Several of them refer to Ashley Murray (one says April 1988 - 2006). Anyone know who Ashley is? I'm assuming from the graffite that she passed away last year. Somebody is still really hurting by this loss. I hope whomever it is, finds peace.

wannabuy
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
i can understand being hurt by the death of family or a friend but come on now spray painting our houses?i live a couple doors down from one of the houses and an inside source says the trouble makers are doing it for for lack of a better thing to do!!heres an idea get a job boys!!!

vanessalynn5484
04-12-2007, 06:24 PM
It's sad that it seems there is no one to help these people through their grief so perhaps they are acting out. Grief is a very slippery slope and if you feel like you have no one there for you it can certainly take you to some dark places.

I am not excusing this behavior, I just feel sorry for them in a way. If they are kids where are their parents? grrrr....

eagallant
04-12-2007, 09:17 PM
I would say it's kids - doing the whole gang slang thing. Good grief, this is
Saint John not the Bronx. The landlord for the one on Cedar St was trying to clean his. He got hit a few times. Now, if he would only clean his garbage...

wannabuy
04-12-2007, 09:18 PM
lol,,,if its the landlord im thinking of i doubt it!but heres to hoping!

cuddles2007
05-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi , I live in the northend and my cousin told me that ashley got hit by a car but thats just what she heard , we dont know if its true. i dont know her and i dont know anyone who does