PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old baseball

arielle
04-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Does anyone know who I could call to get my daughter involved in t ball or baseball this summer all I have heard about is soccer registration any help would be appreciated

megz
04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
yeah i was wondering the same for my 5 year old boy.. T-Ball or something and soccer too!

dittydottie
04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
what area of the city do you live in?Every area does their own.

dmbeyea
04-10-2007, 04:12 PM
my children just brought home a flyer from school about summer baseball and t-ball for the north end. if you want the info pm and i will pm you back with the info.

28tay
04-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Soccer registration is on the 21 april on the east side in the mall or you can register on line soccer.ca .Last year i had my 6 year old in t-ball on the east side and it suck it wasn't organize very well at all.This year trying out soccer.

Lovesoild
04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
call this number the are good people the are very good with the kids 642-5984 they do all ages....

shadoww
04-11-2007, 07:52 AM
I went to the link I gave you this morning and the site is now taking registrations.

tessa
04-11-2007, 06:30 PM
I was just looking at the post you posted...This is the same person who last year 28tay and i, had our children in....Does anyone else know of any other ppl...Becouse i really dont recomend this person...He was not intersted in takin care of the team once he has recieved his money ...Never showed up to teach a single game...handed out shirts and left the bags to the parents to take care of it...Parents called him plenty of times...left e-mail etc...never returned a single call...I think maybe the first few weeks kids showed up untill parents got upset and stoped coming ...

jonathandogy
04-11-2007, 06:35 PM
just wait about an othe month and a half then you will be see regasration sites for baseball

arielle
04-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanks to everyone for the info

RancidCrow
05-14-2007, 07:31 AM
I was looking to sign my son up for baseball & saw your comments. Which league are you refering to?
I was just looking at the post you posted...This is the same person who last year 28tay and i, had our children in....Does anyone else know of any other ppl...Becouse i really dont recomend this person...He was not intersted in takin care of the team once he has recieved his money ...Never showed up to teach a single game...handed out shirts and left the bags to the parents to take care of it...Parents called him plenty of times...left e-mail etc...never returned a single call...I think maybe the first few weeks kids showed up untill parents got upset and stoped coming ...

tessa
05-14-2007, 07:49 PM
I was looking to sign my son up for baseball & saw your comments. Which league are you refering to?

I'm refering to East suberban little league...I'm looking for a different league for my child to play on this year...I think the one who takes care of it ( sheldon)..has way to much on his plate ..Not a single game did he teach a single thing, took the money and went on his way...I was told he plays ball himself and all his interest goes into that team, cause not one bit went to the childrens teams..

kerrym
05-14-2007, 09:26 PM
this isnt really a help but next year when she is 7 there is softball

shadoww
05-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Who do you contact for softball?

gumbyone
05-15-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm refering to East suberban little league...I'm looking for a different league for my child to play on this year...I think the one who takes care of it ( sheldon)..has way to much on his plate ..Not a single game did he teach a single thing, took the money and went on his way...I was told he plays ball himself and all his interest goes into that team, cause not one bit went to the childrens teams..

If that is how is was last year you should contact the little league orginization and let them know. There is someone in SJ that oversees all the NB little leagues.

westsider
05-19-2007, 09:50 PM
So do you have to contact certain people for different parts of the city? I live on the west side, and have no idea who to contact. Also, what are the ages for t-ball?? My son is 6, will be 7 in Sept.

westsider
05-21-2007, 04:30 PM
anyone??

freddy
05-21-2007, 07:57 PM
You would contact Lancaster Minor Ball...
Not sure what their number is , but it should be listed in the phone book

Each Area would have their own...South End Little League, North End Little League, East Suburban Little League and KV Minor Ball.

westsider
05-21-2007, 08:19 PM
thank you very much...I will look up the number and call them in the morning...ty very much for the reply freddy

crydaga
05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I beleive lower west and south end are joined as there is a decline in the numbers. I don't know if this is up to date but here is a contact # (see below)

westsider
05-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi...I had already called that Murry guy's number this morning and he said he hasn't done it for a few years now. But he gave me the number to call..its Rob Saunders 635-2917. I got the machine but it said you can pick up your registration forms at Doiran's on the westside (on the way to milford). I called them and they do still have forms. Im on my way to pick one up in the next hour. Thank you to those who replied to my message!