View Full Version : Something To Try.
04-09-2007, 05:48 PM
1. go to www.google.ca
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click on "get directions"
7. scroll down to step #23 on the directions** Think anyone would take that route?
04-09-2007, 05:49 PM
I saw that a while ago. Laughed my butt off though!! Also the from box can be anywhere. EG: Saint John
04-09-2007, 05:52 PM
lol thats funny!
04-09-2007, 06:52 PM
04-09-2007, 09:02 PM
i dont think i could swim that far lol
04-09-2007, 09:07 PM
21. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 5,572 km
I typed in Saint John to London.
I guess someone tried that one lmao
04-09-2007, 09:23 PM
just a little swim
Every once in a while you hear of someone doing a long swim. EG: the english channel. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to swim from NB to NS?
04-09-2007, 10:03 PM
hmmm question is why would anyone want to swim from NB to NS lol
04-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Swim from NB to NS? I think you would probably freeze before you got 1/2 mile out lol...ever swim at Mispec? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...to cold for me
04-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Not only cold but just think of all the crap you would be going through!gross