PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything better?

puppyluv
04-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I just wanted to share this thought...We don't have 2 legged kids, but we are Godparents to 2 girls and 1 boy & I got to spend a few days with them the other day..and I have to say, is there anything better than hearing little ones (from babies on up) laughing?
They find the dimplest things great, and you don't have to be a superwoman/man to entertain them....almost makes me think we should have a few..then reality hits *grin*
Truly though, the laughter of a child, what a powerful sound!

Rae_Maill
04-08-2007, 06:33 PM
the first time my son laughed, my heart felt like it was swelling and i actually cried. there isn't a sound more beautiful than a childs laughter

Crystalbeach
04-08-2007, 07:30 PM
I miss having babies in our world..

vanessalynn5484
04-08-2007, 09:32 PM
It is amazing, isn't it? Lots of laughter today with all the goodies the Easter Bunny left. My babies played all day and I do not remember when it was this easy to get them to go to bed. They wore themselves out!

ChelorSean
04-09-2007, 09:30 AM
It is amazing, isn't it? Lots of laughter today with all the goodies the Easter Bunny left. My babies played all day and I do not remember when it was this easy to get them to go to bed. They wore themselves out!
hehe your telling me my little guy passed out at 7:30 and slept right to 7 this am.he played so hard yesterday and all the laughing...it's the best medicine.our 7 month old has the best laugh and i mean you can't help but laugh when you hear him it's one of many great parts of children!