PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Soccer

cosmanja
04-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey, I recently moved back to Saint John and found some friends who are interested in the gentlemens league for Summer Soccer. We're all over 20 and there are three of us. I was wondering if anyone could point us in the direction of a team or contact to be able to join a team. Let me know, thanks in advance.

Jonny2184
04-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I can keep you posted when it starts up?
I play for the Moosehead Masters but I dont know if the coach needs any more players.
Somedays we have too many and other days we could use some more.

I'm sure if you came by during the season you could find a team looking for people!
The play out in Kingston most of the time on Sundays, in the evening or afternoon.

Probably wont start for another month until the pitch is dry but I can ask the coach and see.

What positions do you play???

cosmanja
04-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey thanks for replying. Any chance you could talk to your couch and see if theres a email for who ever runs the league? Theres five of us now looking to play and we play all different positions lol. Let me know! Thanks or if theres a email for the Saint John Gentlemen's League.

cosmanja
04-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Bump? Is there any casual soccer play like pickup during the week for Soccer for adults? Just looking to play and can't seem to find any information regarding the Gentlemens League.

carguy
04-21-2007, 10:24 PM
im also looking to play if you are trying to build a team. haven't played for the past 2 years since moving here but prior to that year round. Fullback or midfield

thanks

cosmanja
04-23-2007, 08:49 AM
I swear we could almost build a team with the amount of people I know who would play but I can't get any contact information about the gentlemens league it truely seems that you have to know someone playing for anyont to even speak to you about it...

vberg
04-23-2007, 10:20 AM
hey
well i have put a team in the league for the last 3 years and it is now run by what is called the southern region. the person you want to get in contact with is Bob Malcom and he is based out of Hampton. Im sorry I do not know his phone number or email right off by hand as I have someone else doing the dirty work for me as i will not be back in the city for another 2 weeks. but what I can do is give you the phone number for Fundy Soccer and they will be able to give you Bobs phone number and email. Fundys number is 847 9406. hope this helps and maybe we will see you at the field this summer. cheers

cosmanja
04-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Hey vberg thanks for the reply thats great, are you putting a team in this year?

vberg
04-23-2007, 03:49 PM
of course i am we are the two time defending champions of the league as well as defending provincial champions.

tsunami87
05-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Due to a recent addition to the family, I completely let this slip my mind. I havent played in 2 years due to work, but if anyone needs a midfielder, I am available.