PDA

View Full Version : neighbours are nuts!

mommahas2babies
04-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Does anyone know what is the highest authority u can go to when u have neighbours from removed. I live in housing, I have talked to everyone at the housing office, nothing has been done, I have called the police (my neighbours are smoking dope with their 3 year old in the house and blowing it into my 1.5 year old daughters room through the dryer vent) but when the police show up they dont answer the door so nothing ever happened with it... They are loud at all hrs of the nite (last nite their 3 year old and 10 year old were playing hockey until after 1am) Every nite they let their animal run wild. It has gotten so bad my 3 year old son cannot sleep in his room because they play right over his room and in the hallway... I have talked to them nicely, we used to be friends, nothing is done, I bang on the ceiling to let them know that they are being too loud, they bang back and tell the kids to be louder. ( I actually hear them say make more noise boys) I am at my wits end.. my poor babies have not slept through the nite in over 6 months and the worst part is they are both sick right now so it makes it even worse! what do I do?? thanks!

care1978
04-06-2007, 10:38 PM
get a dr.s note give it to housing and ask for a transfer. :)

T4
04-06-2007, 10:55 PM
yes get a dr's note, but skip going to the office here in Saint John, they will not be able to do anything for you. They are just the pupetters so to speak, you have to contact the office in Fredericton in order to have anything done.

I wish you luck, you are one of many, many families that deal with the same sort of problems. BUT...use all the ammunition that you can. The dr.'s letter, contact your MLA, and contact the "head" person in Fredericton, that is the only way anything will get accomplished.

Good luck!