PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Kitty!

care1978
04-05-2007, 09:53 PM
it must be going to storm or something because my cat is climbing the walls and making some very,very strange noises!..lmao! ok she just ran head first into the wall and fell over.... shes nuts! lol
anyone know the forcast? or where i can find some kitty ritalin lol

kaj27
04-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Maybe it's time for a time out

http://www.pusscats.com/Cats_Funny_Pictures-Not_Right.jpg

I think tomorrow is suppose to be a bit sunny!!

vanessalynn5484
04-05-2007, 10:52 PM
LOL that is cute ! :rofl:

Maybe it's time for a time out

http://www.pusscats.com/Cats_Funny_Pictures-Not_Right.jpg

I think tomorrow is suppose to be a bit sunny!!

care1978
04-05-2007, 10:54 PM
lol yeah thats pretty cool!

trinity
04-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Mine too! About 5 pm today she went bonkers for a few minutes, ran around from room to room, skittering and acting a fool. She was also making sounds. Since she is 12, this is out of character for her. At one point she even whammed into a piece of furniture in the kitchen and knocked a book off the table. I yelled at her and told her that either she better have a mouse in her teeth or the earthquake had better be a good one LOL.

MrsBeasley
04-05-2007, 11:06 PM
it must be going to storm or something because my cat is climbing the walls and making some very,very strange noises!..lmao! ok she just ran head first into the wall and fell over.... shes nuts! lol
anyone know the forcast? or where i can find some kitty ritalin lol

Is your kitty female/male?
Is your kitty spayed/neutered?
The answer to these questions might significantly depend upon the answer to these questions.

Yvonne

trinity
04-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Mine is female, spayed, 12 years old. She's been fixed for over 11 years. There are no other cats in my household at this time either, and there was just me and the furbrain home at the time. I think its odd that mine ran into something too, head-on. To my knowledge, her vision is good and she's not sick or anything. I'm thinking "grave disturbance in the force" (if the force is humidity or electromagnetic fields?

trinity
04-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Aannnd I'm now at home and -we're off to the races again, its Neko in the lead! here she comes galumping around the corner, oh, oh, I think that's a skitter. Or maybe a slider. Ope, I think she cracked a bit of her noggin on the steamer trunk. Didn't slow her down any though, she's still in the race.
Aannnd she's off again, cornering the kitchen door like she's on rails. Following it up with some howling wails! Folks this is quite a show today. wow, she just blew past the judges chair so fast all she felt was a breeze!

(sorry, couldnt resist narrating like it was car race)

care1978
04-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Aannnd I'm now at home and -we're off to the races again, its Neko in the lead! here she comes galumping around the corner, oh, oh, I think that's a skitter. Or maybe a slider. Ope, I think she cracked a bit of her noggin on the steamer trunk. Didn't slow her down any though, she's still in the race.
Aannnd she's off again, cornering the kitchen door like she's on rails. Following it up with some howling wails! Folks this is quite a show today. wow, she just blew past the judges chair so fast all she felt was a breeze!

(sorry, couldnt resist narrating like it was car race)
lol pretty much what Lucy has been doing! ears back,tail fluffed to three tmes its original size! she has run into so many things i cant even count.... there is sometihng definately in the air. she is 5 months old!:rolleyes:

blueyes
04-06-2007, 09:59 AM
well u think it is bad with 1. well i have 2, running from 1 room to another. Going up over furniture jumping across the room, running along the back of the couch. It looks like a circus in here. Oh and just hope that u don't walk out in front of them in bare feet. Ouch nice little scratch across those toes.
There goes the black one was coming off the couch and hitting the fluffy one and flipped her and there she goes rolling across the floor. Then up she goes in hot persuit of the other. Oops she is going into a slide, black one put the brakes on. yup right up over the black ones back. Now they are jumping trying to catch a house fly.lol man can she ever jump. i should put her in the kitty high jump:rofl:

tjfresh
04-06-2007, 03:55 PM
my cats breath smells like cat food...lol

care1978
04-06-2007, 07:53 PM
lucy cant seem to get any traction on the kitchen floor.... she looks like bull in a bull ring lol... and her breath smells like eggs bc that is what she just got finished stealing from my son lol

Cherry Pop
04-06-2007, 08:38 PM
My cat acts like this once a day usually at night. I think it's their way of getting exercise. If I'm on the couch or laying in my bed (both part of his race track) then he will run right across my head. It's really kind of funny!