PDA

View Full Version : don't know what to do!!!!

sunkissed
04-01-2007, 07:52 PM
i got a cat 6 months ago and he is still sooooooo bad, he bites all the time so the vet told us to have a water bottle ready at all times, this doesn't seem to be working since he always has to have the last dig.Then there are other days he can be so loveable and cute, i don't understand, he is a house cat that is a little over a year old , when we have to go to work he hops in his cat carrier it breaks my heart, because he wants to go to, i've never seen anything like it, he loves the car. I don't want to let him outside because he doesn't know the out doors and i put to much money into him for him to get hit or stolen, and i don't think he would come back if i did ... to much out there to explore lol.So i was thinking on getting another cat for him, kinda looking for a indoor cat around his age but i don't know if thats a good idea because he is so agressive.............anyone have any ideas???????

ceg
04-01-2007, 11:18 PM
My cat used to be like that and nothing we did worked. It got to the point where he was biting me one day and I couldn't get him off me, so I bit him back. No where near as hard as he was biting me but enough to assert some dominance. It's years later and he rarely bites me still, when he gets angry with me he'll usually lick first.

Now that doesn't work on my other cat at all, he's stubborn like me and ignores all pain or discomfort. Just depends on the pets personality.