PDA

View Full Version : April Fools!

artemisrane
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Did anyone get pranked? What is the best prank you ever fell for/or dished out to someone?

jdcb
04-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I was going to take in Saran wrap for the bathrooms at work last night, but alas decided against it...

oasis
04-01-2007, 09:23 PM
A fellow I worked with last year did that. The boss was not impressed. I think he works for one of those cleaning outfits for minimum wage now. Far cry from the 40,000 he was making with us.

Moral of the story:

If your gonna pull a prank. Make sure the boss has a sense of humor first!!!!

rogerfoucault
04-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Didn't get tricked, but the day made me recall a time I put a few sardines in a co-workers shoes (years ago). I remember watching in hilarity as he 'squished' his feet into his shoes and then his expression when he pulled them out and seeing what was impeding his ability to get a good fit! LOL.

(I learned how to run really fast whilest leaping effectively over office obstacles that day)

Regards,

Roger Foucault
Co-owner
ANT-TROPOLIS STUDIOS
www.ant-tropolis.com (http://www.ant-tropolis.com/)
Email: roger@ant-tropolis.com

jayson
04-02-2007, 01:15 PM
salt in coffee the first one in the morning works great lol

rogerfoucault
04-02-2007, 04:12 PM
On one April Fools' day, years ago, a different co-worker emptied a bunch of staples in my outdoor shoes, rolling them towards the toes so I didn't notice they were in there. When I put them on and took only a few steps outside I started to feel these little pricks under my feet. Finally they just plain hurt and I stopped, took off my shoes, and discovered all these staples stuck to my socks and lining the inside of my shoes- LOL. :rofl:

I looked up at the office building window and saw my co-worker's face on the other side, laughing until he had tears in his eyes.

*sigh....memories.

Regards,

Roger Foucault
Co-owner
ANT-TROPOLIS STUDIOS
www.ant-tropolis.com (http://www.ant-tropolis.com/)
Email: roger@ant-tropolis.com

artemisrane
04-02-2007, 09:02 PM
I was thinking about calling up my boyfriend's mother and telling her I was pregnant again l*o*l
BUT I decided against it.....:cool:

homey
04-03-2007, 09:40 PM
That's what my boyfriend did to his mother....we already have 4 kids between us and he called her up to give her "the surprising news"....she was very happy. He hung up the phone without telling her the difference. I'm sure she was dying to tell someone she was going to be a grandmother again....I wanted him to call her back and tell her the difference...but he wanted to play it out a little longer.....it wasn't long after she heard the radio say something about April Fools Day that she clued in....