PDA

View Full Version : world of warcraft

Krash
03-29-2007, 03:26 AM
does anybody in saint john play this game?

Freudian
03-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Yes, but I don't.

Mandi
03-29-2007, 08:44 AM
lots of people!

homey
03-29-2007, 09:08 AM
almost all of my friends play it.....they're addicted....LOL

vanessalynn5484
03-29-2007, 09:40 AM
WOW widow over here :p

Mandi
03-29-2007, 09:43 AM
WOW widow over here :p

:rofl:I played it for a while, but I certainly know what it's like to be a wow widow. -chuckle-

M-diddy
03-29-2007, 10:28 AM
yeah i would hope so or when i bought burning Crusades there was a line for nothing lol .. and stupid walmart riseing there prices on the game cards

vanessalynn5484
03-29-2007, 11:21 AM
I did play for a while I had an undead mage (i think), but as much fun as defending "my people" [heh heh] was I gave it up for now.

I am thinking about playing again and being on of the new dark elves cause they are pretty :rofl:

EDIT: I was informed that it is blood elf and not dark elf. lol

Godfather
03-29-2007, 09:38 PM
I play WOW w/TBC. I am on the server Arathor which is brand new as of 2 months ago. Prices are steep but as more people join more people will have items and such on the AH. I have a level 70 Tauren hunter by the name of Gromlok from Thunderbluff and a level 24 Blood elf Paladin from Silvermoon City by the name of Aranwe. I'm an officer in the guild "Devils Rejects" plus we have a vent server and Guild Event Manager (Gem). Been 6 months and I'm having a blast.

Pat.

JTwestside
03-30-2007, 09:47 AM
I play off and on.... have a 63 priest on silvermoon. a bunch of characters in the 20's-30's on Keal'Thas, Boulderfist, Llune, and a 40-something on Zuljin. Been playing since beta, just not a hardcore RPG'er.

artemisrane
04-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I love the tinfoil hats and then last year it was the new breed of :::wisps::: l*o*l . I love how they always have something for the holidays and stuff.

tigersvain
04-02-2007, 09:23 AM
if anyone plays on Maelstrom server on the horde side look me up, characters name is manaknight and rotaryman. or pm me

dstream
06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
wow im so surprised that so many people actually play this game..not that its a bad game or any thing but i know so many people that are so attached to this game..i have never seen any thing like this before..I dont think that on line games are bad but i know people that have actually quite there jobs over this game ..and releation ships have been destroyed ..i dont think its the game because you cant blame a game for a persons actions but i just want to hear some other peoples in put on what they think of this game and if they feel that this game is like any other addiction.. i actually heard that they have addiction services in the states for this game..And tyra banks did an episode on this ..I just have to say that if any other person had to go through what i know some people had to go through with there boyfriends,girlfriends, friends or sibins due to this addiction to this game i am so sorry.I honestly know what you went through or what your going through

kerrym
06-11-2007, 08:55 AM
my bf plays this why are you asking just curious

Pendragon_Stew
07-16-2007, 08:19 PM
i play almoast every chance i get. my server is moastly Malygos. mostly Alliance.
send me an e-mail if u wanna play. your server or mien.

theabdominator@hotmail.com

A. Spencer
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Me and about 7 other from saint john have a guild on graymane,Alliance Called "Exploit", if anyone is looking for a new server we would love to have u, we are just getting into kara, so now would be a good time to start.

if anyone is interested mail ingame the GM "Ningal"
any questiion feel free to msg me ...

Thanks,

FutureChief88
08-09-2007, 10:04 AM
WOW is Great!
I love it..
I dont have any crazy high characters or anything.. But i am followed my my friends lvl 66 undead warrior! Which is cooll.. I must say tho.. I dont like PVP..
But yes it IS an addiction.. a friend of mine plays it ALL the time! he can do other things as well.. but i am surprised he leaves his house. Good thing he has sworn off of relationshipd FOREVER! LOL

KRS
09-15-2007, 06:28 PM
chessboxer
lvl 70
nazgrel

blondie
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
my bf just got it..like 2 days ago..and he is hooked!..I can't wait for the novelty to wear off on it..until then I still have Sims lol!

Mandi
09-16-2007, 05:23 PM
my bf just got it..like 2 days ago..and he is hooked!..I can't wait for the novelty to wear off on it..until then I still have Sims lol!
good luck with that... the novelty doesn't wear off. It's like cocaine for your gaming needs!:rofl:

KRS
09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
It's true, the game doesn't seem to get old. Especially if your boyfriend is new to the game Blondie, don't expect the novelty to wear off for at least a couple months.

wildride69
09-17-2007, 12:10 PM
A couple of months lol, try at least a year if he gets in with a good group of people. Just wait until he gets into High level raiding, 5-6 hours a night at least... Better draw up the divorce papers now lol.

Anyone on the server " Dark Iron"? I have a 70 druid there, been thinking about getting back on ( I broke the addiction , but its creeping back), Got over 5k gold on him and dont wanna see it go to waste lol.

KRS
09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Sell him on ebay

A. Spencer
09-17-2007, 07:19 PM
YEa we have about 10 ppl in our guild from SJ

jonmryan
09-18-2007, 07:43 AM
I must be the exception. I a 63 priest and it's taken me over two and a half years to get that far. I play MAYBE an hour per day, two tops if I'm feeling lazy or have a big quest (which annoys me). I can quit on the drop of a dime and at one point had quit for over six months but I got bored and purchased more time so for me that's all it is, a waste of free time.

KRS
09-18-2007, 08:12 AM
What server you play on Spence?

wildride69
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Ha i wish I could sell it on Ebay they put a stop to that awhile ago... Id sell the sucker in a heartbeat otherwise.

FutureChief88
09-21-2007, 01:30 PM
I love WOW! Its the best! But is like a crack addiction! And it doesnt even go away in a couple of months !I know a guy that DOESNT have a life at all.. all he does is sit home and play wow.. He JUST got up to lvl 70.. But he has alot of characters that asre like lvl 40's and 50's.. He is such a loser lol.. I have a hard time getting into it sometimes. but when i am its like for 4 or 5 hours.. when i have the time. I just cant put it down.. im like one more quest! LOL

Godfather
09-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey gang,
I was on Silvermoon Server, changed to Arathor, can't stop playing, highly addicted but I haven't lost my sanity yet and I haven't lost my job, so I must be doing something fine. In 12 days I got my new tauren druid up to level 40 now, chose Herbalism and Alchemy, best combo for Tauren Druid, +15 herbalism automatically. Guild is now 165 strong.

P.S. Silvermoon split and some went to Arathor due to 45 min wait times on Silvermoon. Haven't had to worry about wait times anymore.

Gromlok 70 tauren Hunter.
Aranwe 24 Blood Elf Pally.
Camthalian 40 Tauren Druid.

Pat.

Phatm
10-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Another Warcraft player here :P

The game is addictive and although I started late (6 months after beta) I have logged ALOT of hours in.

If any of you saint johners are night owls like me and are on Oceanic servers give me a shout ...

Jubei'Thos
Kelder - 70 - Rogue
Suppressor - 70 - Hunter
Which - 70 - Priest

Godfather
10-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Another Warcraft player here :P

The game is addictive and although I started late (6 months after beta) I have logged ALOT of hours in.

If any of you saint johners are night owls like me and are on Oceanic servers give me a shout ...

Jubei'Thos
Kelder - 70 - Rogue
Suppressor - 70 - Hunter
Which - 70 - Priest

Obviously your running BC since your toons are 70th. Good job on 3 level 70 toons. I love farming stuff, can't help it. Managed to accumulate alot of Argent Dawn rep stuff, 510 core of elements on hand, 1250 dark iron scraps, 428 savage fronds, 4 corruptor scourgestones, 121 minion scourgestones, 90 Crypt fiend parts, 300 Bone fragments. I've been holding onto these because I heard with the last patch, they (Blizzard) would change the argent dawn rep rewards. I haven't cashed any of these in just in case. I hope the rewards aren't BOP, that would just suck. Any surplus I can forward to my alt toons anyways when they get to that point. When your farming 300-500 gold a day, its so much easier to purchase these off of AH than farming low level stuff unless it's a World dragon :)

On Another note, My tauren hunter is exalted with 11 factions so far, and I barely touched any of the BC instances to build the new reps up aside from the Netherwing Questlines and dailies available, and I have my netherwing Drake, violet, ohhhhh he is awesome. Wouldn't mind getting the phoenix though but its a 0.1 % drop. :(

Keep in touch Phatm.

Pat.

FutureChief88
10-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Mine are Cybeladora - 25 Hunter.. With a nice Furry Black Spider for a pet.. Her name is Penelope! LOL

Honstarix - 18 Pally.. Right now... Both on Steamwheedle
Liberdade - 24 Pally on blackwater raiders.. YAY
I got a couple others on PVP.. Not at all high tho.!
My main i would say right now would be the pally. Helping my VERY newbie BF with his rogue.. We started the same time and his rogue is 14 and my pally is 18 with 8 gold.. lol

Godfather
10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
I hear that Bliizzard has made changes to the AD rep, the rep is now higher for hand ins, i noticed that last night when I looked on my Main toon who has an 18 slot halani BOP Bag packed full, I cashed it all in at the Light hope Chapel in EPL and made 5,500 rep for AD. Only 3.500 more rep to go till Exalted. Can't wait.

Darkmoon Faire is in Thunderbluff atm, my alt toon Camthalian managed to make friendly with them in 20 mins on hand in's, thought not many tickets on hand for about 15 hand ins.

Pat.

whoapup
10-30-2008, 08:48 AM
I play on a PVE server with the following toons...

70 Mage
70 Warrior
70 Hunter
70 Pally

All my toons have seen Illidan Dead and are working on Sunwell. My Mage is by far the best geared with 5x T6. However since the patch End game is pointless, my guild is clearing Black Temple in just over 3 hours. Gear has become pointless.

Inscriptions was fun to lvl to 365 (Currently Capped) in 1 day (Thanks blizzard) Until the xpac comes out Jumping around in IF is about the only thing to do, other than Raid Horde cities, but good luck with that now. They upped the lvl of the guards to 75 and bosses to 80. WTB hit rating :(

Any single girls out there that play wow that wanna play together :) Its about the only way to keep a relationship and play this game srsly. Gals if ur guys plays wow and u think the novelty will go away...good luck...get out now.

ksbeckaa
10-30-2008, 09:17 AM
heh, me and hubby play, at the same time, in the same room. Only way to go!

Tara
10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
I play, but my hubby doesnt!

KRS
11-03-2008, 06:46 AM
I play on a PVE server with the following toons...

70 Mage
70 Warrior
70 Hunter
70 Pally

All my toons have seen Illidan Dead and are working on Sunwell. My Mage is by far the best geared with 5x T6. However since the patch End game is pointless, my guild is clearing Black Temple in just over 3 hours. Gear has become pointless.

Inscriptions was fun to lvl to 365 (Currently Capped) in 1 day (Thanks blizzard) Until the xpac comes out Jumping around in IF is about the only thing to do, other than Raid Horde cities, but good luck with that now. They upped the lvl of the guards to 75 and bosses to 80. WTB hit rating :(

Any single girls out there that play wow that wanna play together :) Its about the only way to keep a relationship and play this game srsly. Gals if ur guys plays wow and u think the novelty will go away...good luck...get out now.

You have an addiction sir.