PDA

View Full Version : Where to find those air bomb things for unclogging toilets

trinity
04-18-2011, 05:12 PM
I went to Canadian Tire but the only one they had said DO NOT USE ON TOILETS. I don't feel like running all over town to Kent, Home Hardware, or Home Depot, has anyone bought one of these products and where? I've tried the liquid unclogger but it has been only marginally successful and I'm not comfortable with using any more of the environmentally unfriendly stuff, and I cannot afford a plumber right now.

JR3282
04-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Buy a toilet snake at Canadian Tire..i think they are around $14. They work like a charm.

trinity
04-18-2011, 07:16 PM
I have one, and it is not working. I have tried everything else, yes i own a plunger and have access to hot water. I just heard from a friend it is called One-Second Plumber and is available at HD and CT, although I looked twice at Canadian Tire and I didnt see anything except a canister that said no toilets.

timmy
04-19-2011, 09:44 AM
http://www.onesecondplumber.com/instructions.html

CAUTION: You said you used drain cleaner. Make sure it is well rinsed away ie at least a couple flushes before you try to use this. You could splatter yourself with corrosive. It doesn't say anything on the website about no toilets........