PDA

View Full Version : Moola & Netwinners

Lovesoild
03-26-2007, 08:16 AM
It right cool i have 1 intvite left for moola but got 10 invites left for Netwinners you can play and have fun and win money for free very easy.

e-mail your e-mail and i will set yeah up.

rogerfoucault
03-30-2007, 06:59 AM
It right cool i have 1 intvite left for moola but got 10 invites left for Netwinners you can play and have fun and win money for free very easy.

e-mail your e-mail and i will set yeah up.
Well, I've received an unsolicited email from 'moola' into my business account that I have asked to be removed from that email list. But today I received yet another email, which I had re-directed into my trash bin because it is spam.

It doesn't fair well as a business to grab email addresses from people and send them a bunch of spam-like advertising, especially after being asked not to after the first email delivery and having been asked not to repeat that kind of correspondence and STILL continuing to do so.

My only guess is that 'moola' got my email address from here because I've never heard of this 'moola' except for this thread.

So 'moola', please stop spamming me. I'm not interested. :mad:

puppyluv
03-30-2007, 07:21 AM
I havent ever heard of moola either. But I can tell you, the internt has bots that do look for email addresses that are out in the open...they take them. What I suggest is that you put your name with NOSPAM in it so it cant use it..they dont check the spelling, they just take the addy as it. so it could be rogernospamtechiedude@hotmail.com

hahahaha and they would still try and take it, it just wouldnt work.

rogerfoucault
03-30-2007, 10:54 AM
I havent ever heard of moola either. But I can tell you, the internt has bots that do look for email addresses that are out in the open...they take them. What I suggest is that you put your name with NOSPAM in it so it cant use it..they dont check the spelling, they just take the addy as it. so it could be rogernospamtechiedude@hotmail.com

hahahaha and they would still try and take it, it just wouldnt work.
Sound advice, however I can't change my own business address in it to have "No Spam" listed. Just looks awful! But if I ever need to create another free account via Hotmail or Yapoop I'll certainly give that try!

Thanks for the input.