PDA

View Full Version : Nubodys?

clairegt
03-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know about working for Nubody's doing the telesales/marketing thing? Where you call people up and offer them 5 days free membership etc? I had seen it on the job bank before, and wondering if anyone has done this, i am just looking for something to do say 6-8 hours a week to supplement what im making now. Just curious if anyone knows about this, or knows of anywhere such as a telesales place or well anything really where i could just get an extra 6-8 hours a week.

Oceanpearl624
04-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi
Call or go in to Nubody's and ask to speak with a sales rep or the manager, I did this job a couple years ago for a girl who was a sales rep...you took all the ballots that people fill out in the local restaurants and stores and transferred them onto a call sheet...then you call all these people and tell them there name was drawn from the ballot box and set them up with a 1 week pass to come in and try out the gym. In return for doing this job your got free membership to the gym. I personally found that after I worked at this for 2 - 3 hours a evening I didn,t have time to work out myself as I held a fulltime day job.
But this is a great job for someone who is unemployed or working and has no kids and wants to get free membership to a excellent gym.