PDA

View Full Version : Store like Easy Home?

donteatrawpotatoes
11-23-2010, 08:16 PM
We received a flyer in the mail not that long ago for a store similar to Easyhome where you make payments for household things.
My husband and father in law were talking about it, but we couldn't remember the name for the lives of either of us.
Does anyone know of a store similar to Easyhome? I think it might be fairly new.

Cherry Pop
11-23-2010, 11:50 PM
It's called Better Living. There is one on the west side by Sobeys.

donteatrawpotatoes
11-24-2010, 10:37 AM
Awe thank you :D

mizunderstood
11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
their stuff is double the price of easyhome. But they have way nicer things! LOL

Tremc
11-25-2010, 11:55 PM
These kinds of stores only prey on those who cannot afford the "nicer" things in life. When I got my new television I looked all around for a nice stand. I couldn't find one that I liked so I took a gander in Easyhome and presto I found a really nice stand for something like $15 / month. When I asked the salesman about purchasing it he advised me that to buy it it would cost me the equivalent of $15 for 36 months plus interest!!! This television stand would have cost me nearly 4x the amount if I were to buy one similar!! At the end of the day walmart took my $79.99 for a decent look TV stand! These stores are rip offs and if you want something save all your pennies until you can afford it... otherwise you'll just pay out your ass through these stores!