PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard.......

je12122
03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
American Idol's in Trouble.....

Has anyone heard about the website they have out called votefortheworst.com ? It's a whole website devoted to keeping Sanjaya on to screw up the show American Idol...If not you should check it out it's insane...No wonder he is still on the show, I kept asking myself why lol.

Cherry Pop
03-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah they talked about this on The View. It will be interesting to see what happens!

marriedchickie
03-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Well I think it's rather disturbing. In my opinion, this reality show was helping young people with TALENT discover their dreams. (i know it turned into a "hey let's get my 15 mins of fame".**cough** **cough** William Huong **cough** **hack**) It is starting to go downhill, but man this guy Sanjay (?) is taking the cake. As far as I'm concerned, he is ruining the experience for people who really have talent and who can sing. and I for one think it stinks.

Cherry Pop
03-22-2007, 12:50 PM
I think this is kind of funny because if they succeed in putting Sanjaya to the final two or even winning than it will show that the voting methods really aren't that reliable. I don't think that boy has any talent when it comes to singing and I can say that cause I'm a terrible singer too! He is kind of cute though so maybe he could do modeling or something!

tred816
03-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Sanjaya was really good during the initial auditions. He was also good enough for the judges to push him this far.
To be honest I haven't watched the past 2 weeks, but last time I watched I was disappointed with his performance.
Most people would be horrified to find out they were being used to mock the show.
I feel bad for the poor guy. I really hope this foolishness doesn't 'take off' and humiliate him anymore than it may already have.
Maybe he'll improve and show everyone up. lol

amethyst
03-22-2007, 02:35 PM
that website has been around for about 4 seasons of idol now. It's nothing new LOL...and it never works :p

dale & barb
03-23-2007, 09:08 PM
i'm not a fan of sanjaya at all, but this week he really impressed me.